Banality

Jun 16, 2021
you can even imagine you are the producer. You barely get the male MC to know. Little more than his name and ambition to pass this test sn't revealed. I guess not even NTR Lovers would consider this as accurate... lol

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly, the MC really does deserve it. It's one thing to refuse a confession and focus on your studies, but it's plain retarded to confess to the same girl only after you graduate knowing you liked her from the start. That's just begging to be NTR'd at that point.

Japan has really gone to the Beta's huh? There's tons of these at DLsite but it's hard to find a game (JP anyway) where you play as the NTR-er.

Heck, I'm still struggling to play the legendary chikan game which is hard as efff..
You're looking for Netori, not Netorare, for the player is the "NTR-er".
Probably why you can't find them.
On the DLsite there is 1 Netori game for every 2 Netorares.

Reactions: aexiel
Dec 23, 2019
If girlfriends were treats for passing finals, Vergil wouldn't need to ask for your motivation. I understand the career hustle though, but unfortunately being an NTR Protag is a permanent brain debuff.

NTR devs seem like they need that motivation to come up with new ideas because it feels like most try to remember the same recipe someone wrote in a flimsy piece of notebook paper 20 years ago.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
If girlfriends were treats for passing finals, Vergil wouldn't need to ask for your motivation. I understand the career hustle though, but unfortunately being an NTR Protag is a permanent brain debuff.

NTR devs seem like they need that motivation to come up with new ideas because it feels like most try to remember the same recipe someone wrote in a flimsy piece of notebook paper 20 years ago.
gay ntr when? there a couple and another man comes in and steal the man
the first time i read such thing was on robo days with anno (sub event, doenst even happen) and i found it very novel idea

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Man, I like a good NTR story every now and then.

This isn't one of them.

So he rejects her and expect her to wait while he makes her be some kind of price for his own personal goals?

Her hooking up with someone else isn't even cucking at that point. She's just moving on after dodging a bullet.
To be fair, there are parents out there who raise their kids with bullshit like "don't even think about dating until you've graduated". And some kids actually internalize this. The MC definitely comes across as one of those "I don't deserve a healthy social life until I succeed in school"-types.

People like that tend to get the shitty end of the stick IRL, too. They're usually the naíve and obedient type, and they don't realize that they're getting screwed over until it's far too late.

But hey, this is a Miel game. It's a basic bitch nukige with a flimsy shit-tier story that's only there to string together the sexscenes. Let's not pretend that the male MC is anything more than a plot device.

Feb 2, 2019
Only from the title, you can say it will be NTR. Even without the NTR flag added to it. =D (or is the "NTR Flag" in the original title?)

When a title contain a kind of "If I .... I'll confess to my beloved." You can be sure there will be NTR in it. (at 99%)

To be fair, there are parents out there who raise their kids with bullshit like "don't even think about dating until you've graduated". And some kids actually internalize this. The MC definitely comes across as one of those "I don't deserve a healthy social life until I succeed in school"-types.

People like that tend to get the shitty end of the stick IRL, too. They're usually the naíve and obedient type, and they don't realize that they're getting screwed over until it's far too late.
It is what we commonly, shortly (and vulgarly) call beta / betacuck . I don't totally agree with the "education" thing.
It is known that "submissive" or "dominative" behavior tendencies is decided way before the birth, will still forming as a foetus.
It don't mean you can't change with experience in life after your birth... Simply that your natural tendency to submit to other or don't submit has a genetic factor. And therefore is not as simple as "education make them like that".

Last edited:

Tecton

May 25, 2017
the thing about being what is defined as "sigma male" they wouldn't care about labels.
Thus, ironically those who say these lines are more beta then sigma.
Betas are beholden to society's labels and usually at its lower rungs. And "Alphas" are the defacto winners of the social game.
If this were the case, why is it that every 'Alpha' male I've met is a pathetic, bitch-made coward who beats their chest and acts like a frat boy tripping on bad acid and heroin?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
If this were the case, why is it that every 'Alpha' male I've met is a pathetic, bitch-made coward who beats their chest and acts like a frat boy tripping on bad acid and heroin?
the rules of the social game are set by the majority. you may not like but you're 1 vs the masses.
if most women prefer to bed and people admire something in the type of person you've stated; that's a you problem.

I'm not here to argue but we have the data. The stereotypical "alpha" is in demand and has been for the longest time.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Miel Vns are so Copy/Paste type with just a different story lmao :rolleyes:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
MC is pathetic. One thing is telling a girl that you wanna keep your eye on the prize so you won't turn out to be a loser.
Another is basically ignoring her for 9+ months after a conversation you know she misunderstood.

What she did is another matter, pretty dumb. I just don't really care about the MC because of his attitude.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I mean what's to say she wouldn't have fallen into degeneracy regardless? MC might just be getting the wakeup call early.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote