3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

softshell

Dec 23, 2018
i tried to download this from MEGA but i can't find an exe file anywhere, the only adv file is AdvHD.dll

NorthernWolf

Feb 14, 2018
The game crashes on me in the beginning when the screen fades to white as Aoi runs up the hill after the paper airplane.
The last message I get is:
"I chased after the paper airplane and ran up the slope."
*Fade to white*
...and then it crashes.

Anyone have any idea what goes wrong?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The game crashes on me in the beginning when the screen fades to white as Aoi runs up the hill after the paper airplane.
The last message I get is:
"I chased after the paper airplane and ran up the slope."
*Fade to white*
...and then it crashes.

Anyone have any idea what goes wrong?
A bunch of animated stuff is supposed to happen at that point, might be the cause of the crash.

I'd do a clean reinstall to get rid of any corrupted files.

The people who worked on the patch still browse the IMHHW subreddit and thus you might find more help asking there than on this forum.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The Flight Diary fandisk added a route for Hotaru.
Unfortunately, the only English version of it is the official one from MoeNovel, and that was scrubbed of all R-18 content.
Well, we can only hope and wait for another english version.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
there IS an uncensor patch for this that restores all the adult shit problem is only place i know that has it is erogedownload and they use the god awful download.ani.me as a file host so downloading the whole 1.2 gig file is tedious as fuck

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
there IS an uncensor patch for this that restores all the adult shit problem is only place i know that has it is erogedownload and they use the god awful download.ani.me as a file host so downloading the whole 1.2 gig file is tedious as fuck
Why not just use the official download links for the restoration patch? They're mega links so it downloads pretty easily.

Dec 9, 2017
Just a quick question about the re-translation patch. I played this game with the original adult patches and enjoyed it but there were some bugs here and there and some of the content was still untranslated, like the little after stories that unlock after the main game with the Sweet Love patch. Is that included with this new patch and does it include the ability to unlock the full gallery and scene replay in the main menu?

pitone176

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone know where I can find the fan disc? I know MoeNovel removed all 18+ content but if anyone would kindly share it here then I would be very grateful. I've been meaning to play Akari's route after I finished the main game couple days ago, but still can't find anything..

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
So, I'm on a new device and I can't open the application because of a system error -> "The code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
I have reinstalled and it still doesn't work.
- Also does the english patch go into the folder?
Edit: Fixed the problem, just needed to update DirectX and restart PC

Last edited:

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Why not just use the official download links for the restoration patch? They're mega links so it downloads pretty easily.
How do you install them? I can't because it says it doesnt support my IMHHW

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
I don't see any of the hentai? There like one point that really looks like it be into hentai scene but nothing and goes to the next day. Do I have to finish a route or something cause idk. Heck Idk where my saves are at, I just rune AdvHD

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes