Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Yo guys, can someone tell me how to get the yellow key? can i get it in the first playthrough?

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
Yo guys, can someone tell me how to get the yellow key? can i get it in the first playthrough?
You need to kill the first stray demon (a popup window appears saying that it feels a dangerous presence when control is low) you choose to fight or flee

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
You have to put the age patch in the installation folder
*AGE patch.exe
*Jprun.dll
*Winhook.dll

Once that's done, they always forget that the game is old; for which you are going to put the AGE patch to start with windows vista compatibility.

Now the part where they always make a mistake, putting the language in Japan only, when they have to change the regional format to Japanes
View attachment 2265281
so you should no longer have problems or the pop-up window every 2-4 min

And in case I'm not clear, whenever you're going to play you're going to start the Age patch, If you start the Age you will have the pop-up window every so often
Thank you, it helped me too.

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
*AGE patch.exe
*Jprun.dll
*Winhook.dll

Once that's done, they always forget that the game is old; for which you are going to put the AGE patch to start with windows vista compatibility.

Now the part where they always make a mistake, putting the language in Japan only, when they have to change the regional format to Japanes
View attachment 2265281

And in case I'm not clear, whenever you're going to play you're going to start the Age patch, If you start the Age you will have the pop-up window every so often
but i cant download the patch? not only it said it has detections, maybe false positive but when i tried to download it it says malformed request or something and nothing happens

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
the game is closing on its won, and i cant even download the patch called virus caused it has detections from virus total, even if i proceed to download anyways it says malformed request.

dferas

Aug 15, 2021
*AGE patch.exe
*Jprun.dll
*Winhook.dll

View attachment 2265281

Hello, I have a problem where the game freezes after the Eushully logo shows. I've done everything else mentioned and got other Eushully games to work thanks to you. Any ideas on how to get past the freezing?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes