• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
I think there are just MTL or interface translations for the other Ikusa Megami games.

I have a question as well, is there any other games from this studio that has a mature and nuanced story like this one? From Kamidori to Kami no Rhapsodi to Amayu Castle Meister, they all have reviews talking about how basic the plot is. I did not play any of those yet because of this idea that it will be really stupid and cliche shonen stuff as far as plots go.
I played those for a while but maybe just the first 5 hours

-Khami no Rhapsody was really basic "someone (demihuman) united the continent, now he's choosing a successor, enter you a researcher (doesn't do a lot of researching) who is bad at combat but good at socializing and gathers a group instead of fighting alone when there can only be one winner, there seems to be a deeper plot here maybe later into the game, some evil woman/villain as well, the love scenes and dialogue here is really anime like (a childhood friend who loves you to no end, an aloof teacher who is always late, another who seems tough but likes cute things.... so you know.. anime lol. the gameplay is similar to the meister games but a bit different also lots of characters and customizations. the worst part for me was the challenges. one of them asked you to take out like 20+ fences which can only be done with a certain god medal (equipment) and one at a time in a turned base game and at that time I only had 2 or 3, even if I equipped 3 characters, it would take forever and after seeing the reward I just quit lol"

-Amayui castle meister was kinda same, too anime like, a magic engineer rescues a goddess and bonds with her, they have a moving castle and wanna help people but oh no there are evil guys who try to stop you, was kinda bored I quess.

-Kamidori alchemy meister I played the least and liked more, just about a guy who really wants to become an engineer and girls gather around him, has a cool friend who seems to really care, dead parents and mysterious things happening around.

there is a Himegari Dungeon Meister as well but seems to be MTL, if the translation good enough like IMZ, I'm gonna give it a try.

Also as I said I didn't really finish these but these were the impressions I got. the IkusaMegamiZero had a better gameplay than those imo cause you really explore, and without a map some may even mislead you, I had to think for a bit lol

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone know if in chapter 6 I should try to take the princess by force or accept the peace offer? I´m just wondering which choice ensures that I get all CG´s, the game is quite long so I´d prefer not to do a second walktrough. Also if anyone can link an english walktrough of the game I´d appreciate it, wasn´t able to find any.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Game crashes... need some help. I have already installed the patch
There are a few things you can try to solve this, the issue should be one of them:
-run the game in japanese locale
-disable read only for the folder settings for the folder in which the game is located in
-run the game with the AGE patch.exe instead of the Age.exe ( also run it as an administrator - this is the most likely solution try it first )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone know if in chapter 6 I should try to take the princess by force or accept the peace offer? I´m just wondering which choice ensures that I get all CG´s, the game is quite long so I´d prefer not to do a second walktrough. Also if anyone can link an english walktrough of the game I´d appreciate it, wasn´t able to find any.
I don't know if it's possible to get everything in one playthrough.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if it's possible to get everything in one playthrough.
You´re right in the end I managed to find a partial translated flowchart, there are a lot of branchings. I´ll just try to get the good ending then use a full save for the rest.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
You´re right in the end I managed to find a partial translated flowchart, there are a lot of branchings. I´ll just try to get the good ending then use a full save for the rest.
It is definitely not possible to have everything in one playthrough. You need to redo chapters 6-7 several times to do that.

I had a post that list all the choices to get all scenes. Im copying it below. There is also the position of the 1 or 2 saves you need to save some time by loading from the middle of the chapters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kharza

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
It is definitely not possible to have everything in one playthrough. You need to redo chapters 6-7 several times to do that.

I had a post that list all the choices to get all scenes. Im copying it below. There is also the position of the 1 or 2 saves you need to save some time by loading from the middle of the chapters.

Thanks for the help, I´m not sure I´ll have the patience to collect them all, but this helps a lot.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018

I need some help again. I´m at the end of Chapter 8 ( Waking up in the Dark). I´m able to move to Invitia ( a capital of a country neighboring Rewinia ) - and by going there I start Chapter 9. I´m also able to visit the Dark Roads through a portal, where the guardian is currently under the influence of a spell. However when I go there she only says some hardly understandable lines, and I´ve no guess of how to save her. I tried just proceeding with the game, however the next CG I get in chapter 9 leaves 2 closed before it, which made me conclude that I completely missed something.

So my question would be whether I completely missed something, or I can just proceed and will be able to rescue the guardian (Nabelius) later. (I´ve already helped the Hero of the Sky so that´s not what I´m missing.) Thanks for any help in advance.

Edit: I figured our how to get Nabileus, I only had to go there earlier, however 1 CG slot ( which would most likely be the Silver Duke?? or less likely Lekshmi - those two are the only ones I could imagine having unfinished businness with at this point) is still missing. I tried to backtrack all zones but I haven´t found anything new. The only thing I could think of is the Dwarf ruins ( in Ironscrap valley), but again there is nothing I can do there, and it´s the only location I don´t really have completely finished.

Last edited:

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
I need some help again. I´m at the end of Chapter 8 ( Waking up in the Dark). I´m able to move to Invitia ( a capital of a country neighboring Rewinia ) - and by going there I start Chapter 9. I´m also able to visit the Dark Roads through a portal, where the guardian is currently under the influence of a spell. However when I go there she only says some hardly understandable lines, and I´ve no guess of how to save her. I tried just proceeding with the game, however the next CG I get in chapter 9 leaves 2 closed before it, which made me conclude that I completely missed something.

So my question would be whether I completely missed something, or I can just proceed and will be able to rescue the guardian (Nabelius) later. (I´ve already helped the Hero of the Sky so that´s not what I´m missing.) Thanks for any help in advance.

Edit: I figured our how to get Nabileus, I only had to go there earlier, however 1 CG slot ( which would most likely be the Silver Duke?? or less likely Lekshmi - those two are the only ones I could imagine having unfinished businness with at this point) is still missing. I tried to backtrack all zones but I haven´t found anything new. The only thing I could think of is the Dwarf ruins ( in Ironscrap valley), but again there is nothing I can do there, and it´s the only location I don´t really have completely finished.

Not sure what CG slot you talk about but I expect it is this one:
-During the episode when you try to save Nabelius, if you die or if you wait until the timer runs out there is a sort of bad ending for Nabelius where she is raped by her lion. I havent translated the scene because a Lolicon-bestiality scene was too much, even for me and most people would never even get it.

If it's something else, I cant remember. Maybe with a screenshot of your event window it might jog up my memory but I no longer have the game installed so it would be a long shot.

Reactions: kharza

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Not sure what CG slot you talk about but I expect it is this one:
-During the episode when you try to save Nabelius, if you die or if you wait until the timer runs out there is a sort of bad ending for Nabelius where she is raped by her lion. I havent translated the scene because a Lolicon-bestiality scene was too much, even for me and most people would never even get it.

If it's something else, I cant remember. Maybe with a screenshot of your event window it might jog up my memory but I no longer have the game installed so it would be a long shot.
Ok that´s gotta be it then, I was worried that I was missing out on recruiting the Silver Duke. I already had to reload a 3 h old save to get Nabelius so I was really trying to make sure I didn´t miss anything this time. Sometimes the game is really ambiguous about which event you should do first. Thanks for the help.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
do you just copy the patch into the game folder ? i cant get this game to display properly....

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

anyone knows how to proceed to this map? there a large spell circle on the middle the requires crystals to work. i eXplored that map and it isnt enough.

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
hai matte im just finishih this game
I just want to know the ne t story
the ending is empty please spoill me

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
So is the attached patch in OP safe or not?! :eek:

.. also what does it do / do I need it?!

WARNING! This file has been analysed by VirusTotal and has triggered 5 detection(s), to find out more. Whilst it is possible that this is a false positive, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you are not 100% certain that the file is trustworthy and safe, DO NOT CONTINUE. Downloading unsafe files can lead to data loss, data/identity theft, and other severe consequences.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Okay disregard the question, tried with and without patch, with changed region, ran as admin, ran in compatibility, this is bork.

Moving on.

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
Okay disregard the question, tried with and without patch, with changed region, ran as admin, ran in compatibility, this is bork.

Moving on.
You have to put the age patch in the installation folder
*AGE patch.exe
*Jprun.dll
*Winhook.dll

Once that's done, they always forget that the game is old; for which you are going to put the AGE patch to start with windows vista compatibility.

Now the part where they always make a mistake, putting the language in Japan only, when they have to change the regional format to Japanes
1672087874910.png
so you should no longer have problems or the pop-up window every 2-4 min

And in case I'm not clear, whenever you're going to play you're going to start the Age patch, If you start the Age you will have the pop-up window every so often

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes