Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I love Eushally games, but only one was well translated so far. The bad translates kinda take me out of it.

How's the translation on this one? It's a big download and I'd like to know before diving in.
It's a machine translation that was heavily edited by humans, i also believe the first few chapters were all human.

May 16, 2017
It's a machine translation that was heavily edited by humans, i also believe the first few chapters were all human.
Is this translation still ongoing though? If it is I think I'll wait.

The gameplay in these games are so much fun. If they were on Steam I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Shame they don't license them.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Its a masterpiece.Loved it the first time I played it.Played all the Ikusa megami series.Haishera best girl,nuff said.xD

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is this translation still ongoing though? If it is I think I'll wait.

The gameplay in these games are so much fun. If they were on Steam I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Shame they don't license them.
Nope, it's done, the update is from 2016 lol. I just saw it now.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I love Eushally games, but only one was well translated so far. The bad translates kinda take me out of it.

How's the translation on this one? It's a big download and I'd like to know before diving in.
I'm betting a millionth of a bitcoin that it's Machine Translation with fixes.

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
god have'nt played this in along time, the translation should be good it was ok back then an they've still been workin on it from time to time.

May 16, 2017
Anyone have a cheat table for this? Haven't had any luck finding one.
Eushally games use a code base that Cheat Engine doesn't do anything with so you'll need SpoilerAL. Not sure if there's a table for that but that'd be the one you'd need to google for to get started.

Reactions: Shocker

Zephirot

Dec 24, 2017
Guys i have a problem, after 2-3 minutes of gameplay the game freeze and show an error. Someone know how can i fix this?

May 16, 2017
I played one game where you're the old demon king that was partially translated. The main quest translation was rough, side stuff was even rougher and then a whole bunch of extra content that wasn't translated at all. I eventually just had to stop.

Kamidori was great though.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Guys i have a problem, after 2-3 minutes of gameplay the game freeze and show an error. Someone know how can i fix this?
man why does it pop errors every few minutes while I play :O
This is a common Eushully error since Eushully games require you to install it on Japanese locale and display format.
There is a temporary fix using this patch I uploaded. Move the patch to game directory and run from "AGE patch" will temporarily solve the problem. Don't run the game from the game.exe. Run it from Age patch.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Rly looking forward to this game as I loved kamidori.
If anyone else has the game running while only seeing a black windows try running in compatibility mode for win 7, worked for me.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
This is a common Eushully error since Eushully games require you to install it on Japanese locale and display format.
There is a temporary fix using this patch I uploaded. Move the patch to game directory and run from "AGE patch" will temporarily solve the problem. Don't run the game from the game.exe. Run it from Age patch.
Thanks for this :)

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Every 3 minutes i have a windows popping asking something yes or not, every 3 fking minutes, someone can tell me how to fix this? it kills the inmersion.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes