bob82

Sep 6, 2017
My antivirus is saying the patch has an issue with it. Probably a false positive but just checking to make sure.

stiropor

Feb 14, 2018
Can someone help me with this error message? It keeps pooping up (when i press: Yes _nothing happens , but when i click: No _the game turns of) and the message comes up every 3-4min so its really annoying. Can someone help me with this ? I would really appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Can someone help me with this error message? It keeps pooping up (when i press: Yes _nothing happens , but when i click: No _the game turns of) and the message comes up every 3-4min so its really annoying. Can someone help me with this ? I would really appreciate it.

This is a common Eushully error since Eushully games require you to install it on Japanese locale and display format.
There is a temporary fix using this patch I uploaded. Move the patch to game directory and run from "AGE patch" will temporarily solve the problem. Don't run the game from the game.exe. Run it from Age patch.
Check post 38 on pg 2.

Herysa Archie

Sep 17, 2017
i fking hate chapter 2, too stressful for me to read, but i have to read it anyways to know the stories.....

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
lol I did not think I would find a still active thread about my trad while looking for some nice hent game.

kurwa0607

Dec 22, 2017
anyone got a ssg or cheat table for this game?

EDIT: I found one by redcat, it's all in japanese though and contains other games cheats too,and i don't know how to separate it :p, just search "zero" in search title and choose the one with ver2.0, also anyone willing to translates it would be greatly appreciated :D

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is this game as good as Kamidori Alchemy Master was? I sunk 100s of hours into that game, wondering if this one is worth putting in the time for. The screenshots don't look as appealing as Kamidori from what I can tell.

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
All of the following is my personal opinion.

Ikusa got a better story than Kamidori. Gameplay is similar tho the battles are more interesting due to the frame delays between skills/magic. And I like the characters in Ikusa way better than the Kamidori cast. Kamidori has better drawn CGs and alchemy is fun.

So idk, my suggestion would be try it out, it gets really good after chapter 3.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
All of the following is my personal opinion.

Ikusa got a better story than Kamidori. Gameplay is similar tho the battles are more interesting due to the frame delays between skills/magic. And I like the characters in Ikusa way better than the Kamidori cast. Kamidori has better drawn CGs and alchemy is fun.

So idk, my suggestion would be try it out, it gets really good after chapter 3.
Yeah asking for recommendations always invites opinion so I don't mind that.

I guess I can try it out thought, thanks!

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
not sure why eushully games not getting love from ja*t or m*ng*g*mer maybe its too grindy? hmm. anyway any1 knew if this Machine TL completely translated?

Reactions: Fed

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
not sure why eushully games not getting love from ja*t or m*ng*g*mer maybe its too grindy? hmm. anyway any1 knew if this Machine TL completely translated?
It's juste that Eushully expressed no desire to let them translate and export the games West

Aleex

May 28, 2017
It won't let me save, why is nothing happening whenever I try to save (just started the game up)? Thanks!

mfbean

Aug 18, 2017
anyone has other eushully game ?
English patched if possible, especially "slave princess of darkness"

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
can we change screen settings in this game? full screen makes it look very weird since my monitor is 1600x900.

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
can we change screen settings in this game? full screen makes it look very weird since my monitor is 1600x900.
If you move the mouse pointer towards the top of the screen, the menu bar should appear. Select the options menu (underlined O), then first line (W) and again (W). Or press ALT+O, W, W.

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
Thank you you are a lifesaver, when in fullscreen that menu doesn't pop up so i didnt know what to do

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What's with the stars?

Really irritating when people censor shit, talking about Jast and Mangagamer is okay, we are a pirate site no need to star out words.

It's almost as bad as the kids on here that type out s*x.

Reactions: Fed
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes