EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Illegal-Mahjong-Uncensored.jpg

Overview:
Yuri, the former heiress of a company, finds her father's business bankrupt.
To repay the debts, Yuri must compete in mahjong and continue to win.
Can Yuri truly defeat her formidable opponents?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-12
Original Title: 裏の賭け麻雀, 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
Developer: AleCubicSoft - -
Publisher: OTAKU Plan -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.0
Language: English, Chinese
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (946).png Screenshot (948).png Screenshot (953).png Screenshot (956).png
Screenshot (949).png Screenshot (951).png Screenshot (959).png Screenshot (947).png

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
What rules are these anyways? Even using the tsumo skill it gives you a winning hand, but you're not allowed to declare it for some reason?

So riichi differs in that there's special rules to have a winning hand, which pretty much requires one of the following:
  • Yakuhai (Triplet of players own wind, wind of round, or dragon)
  • Tanyao (No 1 or 9 tiles, winds, or dragons in hand)
  • Pinfu (Hand is consists of only sequences. Pair is not the player’s own wind, wind of round, or dragon. Hand is closed. Winning tile wait is two sided for a sequence)
  • Iipeikou (Same sequence twice, hand is closed)
  • Chanta (hand has 1, 9, wind, or dragon in each meld and the pair)
  • Riichi (hand is fully concealed and player makes Riichi bet, see below)
  • Menzen Tsumo (hand is closed and win is by self-draw)
  • Toitoi (hand is all triplets plus a pair).
  • Honitsu (hand uses only a single suit plus honour tiles)

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Skill tree is kinda confusing, can someone help?

Taatsu Cheat - Probability of Taatsu tiles. According to ChatGPT,

There are two main types of Taatsu tiles: Shuntsu and Koutsu.

1. Shuntsu (Sequence): Shuntsu tiles are three consecutive tiles of the same suit. They can be used to form a run or sequence in a player's hand. For example, 1-2-3 or 4-5-6 of the same suit.
  2. Koutsu (Triplet): Koutsu tiles are three identical tiles, regardless of suit. These can be used to form a set of three of a kind. For instance, having three 7s of Bamboo.
So does this mean the AI automatically gives you higher chance to completion either a Sequence and Triplet?

Because the the next one, Shuntsu Cheat - Literally says increase Sequence chance. So they do the same thing? Except the former cheats both? Why is it cheaper then?

Toitsu Cheat - Pairs probability. This means if you're waiting for a Tsumo, and you're aiming to complete a pair, meaning you have 3 sets of Sequence OR Triplet already, it increases? Seems shite.

Anoku Cheat - Concealed Triplet - I know what those are, but again it seems same as the first cheat.

---

I highly recommend Taatsu Cheat for first one. Seems like the cheat randomly fires and lasts the whole round. Not sure. Check out my win just now, filthy.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I'm a pro at mahjong...what happens if I clear the debt without needing skills, or is the game just going to cheat?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes