quackk

Jan 3, 2021
Skill tree is kinda confusing, can someone help?

Taatsu Cheat - Probability of Taatsu tiles. According to ChatGPT,

There are two main types of Taatsu tiles: Shuntsu and Koutsu.

1. Shuntsu (Sequence): Shuntsu tiles are three consecutive tiles of the same suit. They can be used to form a run or sequence in a player's hand. For example, 1-2-3 or 4-5-6 of the same suit.
  2. Koutsu (Triplet): Koutsu tiles are three identical tiles, regardless of suit. These can be used to form a set of three of a kind. For instance, having three 7s of Bamboo.
So does this mean the AI automatically gives you higher chance to completion either a Sequence and Triplet?

Because the the next one, Shuntsu Cheat - Literally says increase Sequence chance. So they do the same thing? Except the former cheats both? Why is it cheaper then?

Toitsu Cheat - Pairs probability. This means if you're waiting for a Tsumo, and you're aiming to complete a pair, meaning you have 3 sets of Sequence OR Triplet already, it increases? Seems shite.

Anoku Cheat - Concealed Triplet - I know what those are, but again it seems same as the first cheat.

---

I highly recommend Taatsu Cheat for first one. Seems like the cheat randomly fires and lasts the whole round. Not sure. Check out my win just now, filthy.
Skill tree? % fuckery? Can't they just give us a decent mahjong game with booba and stop fucking around with bs like that? >_>

Reactions: pewpewrobot
Sep 6, 2018
Skill tree? % fuckery? Can't they just give us a decent mahjong game with booba and stop fucking around with bs like that? >_>
I mean you can just not use the skill tree, its there for people who really can't play. I'm also pretty sure the game itself cheats (like in Yakuza), so you generally should too

Reactions: Tebix

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
some might think Im actually bad at mahjong, but Im just strategically losing on purpose.
it surely has nothing to do with me not understanding the rules at all

Tansun

Aug 11, 2023
There's a button in the options that can be clicked to unlock all scenes and images used in the game.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Well, I wasn't planning on learning to play Mahjong today but it happened.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
you need to win the last one without cheat to get "virgin" ending
Well atleast its there, but being severly handicapped like that, i think im gonna pass on that one. If there is some way to view it i might download it again.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes