Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone knows who drew the art for this this ?
Kind of reminds me of ぼに~ or Bonnie or baffu.
<- if anyone is interested in checking them out.
Never played Mahjong though I hope there is a tutorial

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
I clear the game without losing, some of the cheat are absurd really hard to lose if you know how to play Mahjong.
Here are the skill guide:
For Active skill you only need 2, Fateful draw and Deception. Other are pretty trash.
Fateful Draw make you hand closer to victory, it also increase your point when you use it before Riichi for that One-Shot Tsumo. I use solely this skill to win the entire game easily.
Deception are like a safety measure once you win a lot of point so you can just sit back and relax, knowing you can pretty much never lose at that point.

For Passive Skill, grab that Initial MP for more Fateful Spam.
As for the Bottom Passive Skill, what they do is each round, with 50% chance, you will start with specific set of tile.
Taatsu cheat (2 SP) - Taatsu mean a tile set that is one away from complete, for example a complete tile is 123, with this cheat you could start with 12,13,23. You can also start with something like 22, which is 1 tile away from 222.
In term of usefulness, it's okay, since a normal hand often start with bunch of Taatsu already, it help, but not obvious.

Shuntsu cheat (4 SP) - Shuntsu is something like 1,2,3 . 4,5,6 . 7,8,9 . So with this skill you will start with one of the complete set. Very useful.

Toitsu cheat (2 SP) - Toitsu is similar to Taatsu, but the tile you get will be the same one. There is no 12,13,23, only 11,22,33.

Ankou cheat (5 SP) - Ankou mean you will start with 3 same tile which make it a complete tile. Most useful, Ankou often contribute to higher point hence why this skill is more better than Shuntsu.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Really? It only happens to the Pixeldrain file though, so I'm not sure if something's wrong with that file.
The antivirus software is simply being overly cautious and flagging this file as suspicious without any actual evidence of harm. The same archive has been uploaded to the other hosts and was scanned prior to uploading.
In any case, I checked the archive on Pixeldrain and scanned it again.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 09-42-20 VirusTotal - File - 9d32366fd1bb44e3c6797243523c9135dd9b6f22...png

Oct 20, 2021
What happens when you lose? Can you proceed even if you lose? I don't know how to play mahjong at all.
you get a H scene, and then can retry (with extra skill point for cheat skill) problem is, cheat skill are mostly worthless if you don't know majhong because they are mostly chance altering stuff or point boost/reduce loss (which only matter if you feel you can win or not this hand)

mostly waiting for a save if someone share it someday, i'm not gonna spend hours playing mahjong for a few scene.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The game is easy, it is just about discarding cards that you think are not going to give you the required combination. At some point I was in the strip part and after trying like 30 games I couldnt get past the jacket, i was even winning rounds clicking cards at random, so I stopped playing.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
Mahjong is pretty relatively simple, you group cards in either a straight of 3 tiles or 3/4 tiles of the same kind, you'll also need a duplicate of a tile. Nominally it's a 13 tile hand where the 14th tile completes hand into a winning hand. Though issue here is riichi attaches additional rules so the game doesn't end so easily, which can be entirely ignored if you never "open" (have cards showing on the table) a hand.

At any rate, each of these levels last for 1 round, which is essentially just goes around the table with 1 person acting as the "dealer" and you rotate unless the "dealer" wins the hand then they go again. Game can be completed in probably under an hour if you use the cheat skill, though going to take longer if you're unlocking scenes.

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
you get a H scene, and then can retry (with extra skill point for cheat skill) problem is, cheat skill are mostly worthless if you don't know majhong because they are mostly chance altering stuff or point boost/reduce loss (which only matter if you feel you can win or not this hand)

mostly waiting for a save if someone share it someday, i'm not gonna spend hours playing mahjong for a few scene.
There is a gallery unlock in settings if you are in it for the scenes only.
I actually enjoyed playing it more than the scenes I think (too much focus on impregnation). It's a competent if simple mahjong game.

I clear the game without losing, some of the cheat are absurd really hard to lose if you know how to play Mahjong.
Here are the skill guide:
For Active skill you only need 2, Fateful draw and Deception. Other are pretty trash.
Fateful Draw make you hand closer to victory, it also increase your point when you use it before Riichi for that One-Shot Tsumo. I use solely this skill to win the entire game easily.
Deception are like a safety measure once you win a lot of point so you can just sit back and relax, knowing you can pretty much never lose at that point.

For Passive Skill, grab that Initial MP for more Fateful Spam.
As for the Bottom Passive Skill, what they do is each round, with 50% chance, you will start with specific set of tile.
Taatsu cheat (2 SP) - Taatsu mean a tile set that is one away from complete, for example a complete tile is 123, with this cheat you could start with 12,13,23. You can also start with something like 22, which is 1 tile away from 222.
In term of usefulness, it's okay, since a normal hand often start with bunch of Taatsu already, it help, but not obvious.

Shuntsu cheat (4 SP) - Shuntsu is something like 1,2,3 . 4,5,6 . 7,8,9 . So with this skill you will start with one of the complete set. Very useful.

Toitsu cheat (2 SP) - Toitsu is similar to Taatsu, but the tile you get will be the same one. There is no 12,13,23, only 11,22,33.

Ankou cheat (5 SP) - Ankou mean you will start with 3 same tile which make it a complete tile. Most useful, Ankou often contribute to higher point hence why this skill is more better than Shuntsu.
The hard part is winning without cheating (which is needed for the true ending). The cheats are indeed op.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes