warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Most ambitous game yet?? Its like they've taken aspects from different series's n just smashed it together.
Im hyped!!

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Okay so as promised lots of goodies have been released, the official preview page for the game is now up!

Most recent tweet:
Rough machine translation seems like pre-order will give you two special costumes?

Quick look at the preview page and looking at the H-scene submenu it seems like they're redesigning their H sytem, also seems like characters are actually doing certain activities throughout the day.

Also, not publicly tweeted yet, after some digging here is the 2nd official trailer for the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: GodOfAll

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Weird game. So it's basically an island survivor simulator. But I must say the wet weather + clothing interaction is something I dig. But as always, every illusion game is a prototype for the next few games that totally looks and play different. Also, weightless boobs again *sigh*

Last edited:
Reactions: jax6782

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
a major disaster? is it a remaster version for the previous illusion game artificial girl?, cause that game have a similiar background

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I hope we can become a tyrant in this, dictating how they life and how they have to serve. Hope if it's not in the maingame it's in one of the dlc's

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is that the studio or will the game have actual fucking building in it! :unsure:
I really hope so but based off those menus on the left it seems like it's just studio material, granted much higher scale now.

I hope we can become a tyrant in this, dictating how they life and how they have to serve. Hope if it's not in the maingame it's in one of the dlc's
I don't know about that, seems like the story is too light hearted to be tyrant style, could be a DLC story but seems a bit too far off.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Ahh, Illusion. Can't help but get my hopes up again whenever they make a game that doesn't look too... cutesy. Lot of fun stuff to do with hair, but otherwise I'm not convinced yet.

It always tends to go the same for me, tho. I start out making reasonably hot characters, some where I focus more on making them look unique than anything. Then gradually I turn them all more and more into cartoonish bimbos, until I reach the point where its just too late to go back anymore, and everyone I make looks like a ridiculous slut right out of a sexdoll factory. What fertile breeding ground for my bimbofication fetish it is. Slider mods be blessed.

Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
face
Is that the studio or will the game have actual fucking building in it! :unsure:
It's ingame. They call it ハウジング(housing). You can make your own base with the materials you collected in the island.

Edit :Translation of new trailer

*What is AI shoujo?

It's "Autonomic 3D Life Simulator" where you live with the girl(s) on the ruined deserted island.

The key point of this game is " the girls think by themselves and act freely"

*Character maker

You can make high quality body which has more realistic feel thanks to the new technology.

Also, with the new "partial hair adjustment", you can make more detailed ideal hair style.

*Housing
In this game you can make your base as you like at the certain place.

With the materials collected in the island, you can make your own original base.

The activities in the base will give you more deep feeling of "life" with the girl

*H scene
In this game when you ask H to the girl, H scene will start at the same place seamlessly.

Let's take girl to anywhere you want and ask H there.

*Unique H
Also with the girl doing certain activities, you can do unique H.

Last edited:

esausage

Aug 25, 2019
Wow its work =)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just installed the trial and it worked? For me it opens a blank white game window and then closes itself after a few seconds
where did you find it?

I have everything works well, wait a bit
What are your computer specs and what OS you running? Im wondering if its because my computer isnt new enough. Im running GTX 660, phenom ii x4 965, 6 GB ram on windows 10 64 bit.

Every time i open, it just closes itself in a few seconds. I disabled all anti virus and windows defenders.

Reactions: Gisuma
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes