- Added Hooh's GrabRave v1.0 as optional
- Added Hooh's Heelz v0.2
- Added Marco's AI_BetterAA v1.1
- Added Marco's AI_Screencap v12.0
- Added Marco's FPS Counter v2.0 RC1
- Added Marco's MessageCenter v1.1
- Removed IPA Compitability
- Removed Plasticmind's Force HDR rendering v1.0
This one seems to work on all of my computers, do keep in mind that this is early stuff, so stuff might still break quite a lot ;)

By request, this time there's also a JP modpack available. This one defaults to Japanese language in the launcher, and auto translation is disabled, and does not include the base game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the UV maps for model of this game just weird. any tutorial for make UV map ??

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
the UV maps for model of this game just weird. any tutorial for make UV map ??
Keep in mind that at the moment the game has the status of "trial". All descriptions and instructions will be written and the basics included in the game. In addition, regular work is underway to improve gameplay. Some mods require checking for compatibility with each other.
At the moment, you can read about the game from the developer and those who make mods. Each mod has a description.
To get a professional answer at this stage, better ask the repack developer. (on patreon or discord)
It’s better to do this because the repack developer himself makes some components and can do something to order. He has work on the latest Illusion projects.

Repack developer (BetterRepack) - ScrewThisNoise

Mod developers

The principle is simple - read what has been added. Each added mod has a developer name, which is easy to find and read the description of the component of interest.

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
"To get a professional answer at this stage, better ask the repack developer" + wait for the full release of the game

Reactions: Ric

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
New tweet:

Engrish machine TL
We are currently developing with various modifications. The system introduction page will be updated on the official website, so please come to see it on Friday!
Dunno what exactly is new in this gif but maybe active clothing creasing? :unsure:

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Dunno what exactly is new in this gif but maybe active clothing creasing? :unsure:
Its the "Pause Button" for the Animations, its currently not in the Charmaker. (At least thats what they are showing of in the video)

Guess we will see more of it tomorrow.

EDIT: Have been waiting for something AG3-like since AG3 :p, its about time, it were only 12 years. (I just hope they wont mess up the performance like they did with Sexy Beach Premium Resort)

I also hope it will be controllable with only mouse, like Koikatsu...

Last edited:

CDEFGamer

Sep 14, 2019
Tomorrow, they will be upadating the product info on their website, per their twitter announcement, and I'm kinda hyped lol. Maybe I am expecting too much but this one looks really promissing.

Jun 27, 2019
Its the "Pause Button" for the Animations, its currently not in the Charmaker. (At least thats what they are showing of in the video)

Guess we will see more of it tomorrow.

EDIT: Have been waiting for something AG3-like since AG3 :p, its about time, it were only 12 years. (I just hope they wont mess up the performance like they did with Sexy Beach Premium Resort)

I also hope it will be controllable with only mouse, like Koikatsu...
i have never played AG3, is it really that good?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Not by todays standards, but 2007, it was quite good. (but still very limited, as all early illusion games, no comparison to today.)

--

Sep 26, 2017
I must say Illusions games were ahead of their time for adult games, the AG series was great especially AG3, just mind blowing way back then for 3D, Illusion soft was my first games I played from Sexy Beach series, AG series, Hako, AA Series and including the controversial Rapelay etc.. but that aside they deliver very nice games, Im anticipating AI girl to be just as great if not better than previous titles and meet our expectations, creating our own little story.

Last edited:

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Website got updated:

Some Google translate:
"Girls begin to communicate with each other and start talking and acting on other people. "
"In the bath, you can learn to take off your clothes and feel embarrassed to take a break. "
"Even dishes that do not go well at the beginning will continue to improve as you repeatedly challenge. If you notice, you can also make luxurious dishes! "

"If you catch a creature, you can keep it in the `` pet mat '' in the housing!
Slumber on the mat or take it with you.
Please add a friend to the island life. "

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019
Website got updated:

Some Google translate:
"Girls begin to communicate with each other and start talking and acting on other people. "
"In the bath, you can learn to take off your clothes and feel embarrassed to take a break. "
"Even dishes that do not go well at the beginning will continue to improve as you repeatedly challenge. If you notice, you can also make luxurious dishes! "

"If you catch a creature, you can keep it in the `` pet mat '' in the housing!
Slumber on the mat or take it with you.
Please add a friend to the island life. "
Housing System with Pets? and a learning system? oh boy the game is becoming more and more promising

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Guyss I make another girl (Yeah ever Alpha Version)

Name : Irina

Birthday: 27/12/( 2019) (Birthday of my mom e.e )

Trait: Lazy, egocentric),judgement

Race: Half Ghoul (ispirated of Tokyo Ghoul and Mirai Nikki ) so "half" for this lmao

( If you like this character, please leave a ( (y) ) and if you want the( loli vampire-chan) its on this thread(check in)

don't take the credit plz :sleep:

AISChaF_20190920185354759.png

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
must say this game is definitely one of their better games after so many years. Koikatsu was good but doesn't really succeed AA2. Now this one sure looks great with all the interaction and "smart" AI which I hope isn't just a few scripted pathing like in KK.

Reactions: Deleted member 435

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I present to you...
1569012515089.png
A literal potato with wings(still cute tho).

Anyways this implementation of a housing system seems to be a step in a good direction, kinda odd they finally add this type of feature in the most random of setting... a post apocalyptic/deserted island...but okay...

In other news there was a tweet obviously regarding the change and I gotta say I love the outfit one of the main girls is wearing...

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I present to you...
View attachment 406197
A literal potato with wings(still cute tho).

Anyways this implementation of a housing system seems to be a step in a good direction, kinda odd they finally add this type of feature in the most random of setting... a post apocalyptic/deserted island...but okay...

In other news there was a tweet obviously regarding the change and I gotta say I love the outfit one of the main girls is wearing...
but, can it play Crysis?

Reactions: kailius
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes