EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So I just wanted to note something...

I was playing around with a few different patches and corrupted my game into a non-salvageable state. I reinstalled the game and as I did, I used the English InitSetting launcher and instead of selecting 2K and Quality, I chose 1080p and Normal --- WHOA!!! I'm getting double the framerate and the whole thing looks so much BETTER! I mean the colors and lines are better, the foliage looks better, the water effects don't look so plastic-like etc... The whole thing is running super smooth now... Do NOT use the "Quality" settings, they are poorly configured...

Just figured I would share... I mean I am running around my 4 floor mansion in the ruins with next to zero frame drops. Once in a while I get a brief stutter when rotating quickly but it's 1000% better!

I mean the characters, menus, fonts, shader tiles, everything looks TONS better! Much more textured and shadowed nicely... I mean worlds of difference for the better in all ways...

phuctravinh90

Oct 29, 2019
Excuse me, how to know that we finished 100% game. Now i go to the house's island and have 4 girls, does it enough yet ???
I ve heard that there is free mode, is that true ??

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Yes, there's a free mode once you go to the new island and back again. You also might want to max the girls' "individuality" which is not just four hearts but stats above a certain threshold based on their three dominant traits.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019

I was playing around with a few different patches and corrupted my game into a non-salvageable state. I reinstalled the game and as I did, I used the English InitSetting launcher and instead of selecting 2K and Quality, I chose 1080p and Normal --- WHOA!!! I'm getting double the framerate and the whole thing looks so much BETTER! I mean the colors and lines are better, the foliage looks better, the water effects don't look so plastic-like etc... The whole thing is running super smooth now... Do NOT use the "Quality" settings, they are poorly configured...

Just figured I would share... I mean I am running around my 4 floor mansion in the ruins with next to zero frame drops. Once in a while I get a brief stutter when rotating quickly but it's 1000% better!

I mean the characters, menus, fonts, shader tiles, everything looks TONS better! Much more textured and shadowed nicely... I mean worlds of difference for the better in all ways...
Man I'd like to know where the 2K texture option is... i got the english launcher from the mod section and i do not see it anywhere... unless you talking about halving the textures in the game's graphics settings... I got the game to not freeze... but the framerate dies when in the second area pass the bridge with 2 girls... i donno if that 3rd option to half the texture quality even more is gonna do anything.

Reactions: EroShane

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Updater from R1 to R1.1 is now available at

How will updates be dealt with going forward
For Koikatsu, I usually keep my packs waiting till I've made a updater, I won't do that for AI until I reach R2. I'll upload any full packs first and then start working on a updater, so do keep that in mind, updaters will be delayed as compared to the full pack in the R1 gen.
found a torrent file in case anyone needs it here is the link:

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Is the bug some of us had that gets your character stuck facing one direction still around? That made the game near unplayable for me, so been waiting with trying it again until that gets fixed.
Because NO ONE ELSE decided to answer [:rolleyes:], yes, it was fixed. It was an AMD related bug that they fixed at some point.

Reactions: Crossett

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R1.3.png

More stable than previous releases, but would still expect bugs.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:[/CENTER]

Code:
Release 1.3 // 31.10.2019
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 31.10.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 29.10

[B]Updated in release 1.3 (this release):[/B]
- Applied official update aisyoujyo_02_plus_1031vcv_sub
- Updated sideloader modpack
- Added POV mod as optional
- Added optional frames and backgrounds from older illusion games in BRExtras
- Added studio support for DHH
- Added 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHeight v1.1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's InvisibleBody v1.3
- Added DeathWeasel's PoseFolders v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's StudioObjectMoveHotkeys for AI Girl v1.0
- Added getraid's Look Speed Unlocker v1.0.0
- Added Keelhauled's GraphicsSettings v1.1.0
- Added Yue + Duck Preset Pose Pack v5.0
- Updated scripts for Horse's ScriptLoader
- Updated BepisPlugins to R12.3 (Fixes screenshot problems amongst other things)
- Updated BepInEx.ConfigurationManager to v14.1
- Updated IllusionFixes AIGirl to v1.5.1
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.6.2
- Updated DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor to v1.8
- Updated DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector to v3.8.3
- Updated Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor to v1.9

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

HongFire:
- <DEAD> (Seems permanent?)

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

CRC32: D99E79BF
MD5: 4C19738F2AD735339FBF260C73630ABA
SHA-1: 4732B5C63874CE3D78D53B86178F9ABAB3423A54

Updater:

DELAYED, CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

GPOuRL.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Screenshot render seems to be broken, instead of taking a screenshot with F11 it transforms the game into a really low gfx version anyone else have this happen?

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019

not clear enough ... EXPLAINNNN..... ^_^ there's an resolution option on installation ?

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Nah man... I was just looking at your card VS mine and where I'm pulling 135fps you'll be getting about 15fps according to Nvidia benchmarks. I'll tell you though, if you have the GT710 you can just pop-n-swap it out for a GTX 1050Ti for about $45-70 depending on if you go with the EVGA or ASUS variants... Just order them from China or Korea via Ebay, Amazon, or AliExpress -- just be sure it's a store that has been active a few years and has lots (hundreds or more reviews) of good feedback... If you don't mind the 8-12 day delivery wait... Unfortunately, the chipset in the card (which was released in 2015) is a dated configuration. I'd also upgrade my RAM as the game tends to demand about 6-8GB peaks pretty frequently. (I was just monitoring my performance manager)

You can open your task manager and switch to the performance pane then run the game and when it lags hard Alt+Tab to the task manger window and see where you are bottlenecking...

The game is not poorly optimized, it's just not the best for the new 2019 Unity HDRP suite of software development, which is still in an experimental phase and all current plugins are subject to change as per Unity. They also went way too heavy on generic (free Unity plugin) post processing scripts that are viewport texel based ray tracers (which hammers the CPU/GPU for light calculations)... You can do this...

A. Make sure that your GPU is handling the rendering by opening your Nvidia control panel and adding the game to the list.

B. KILL ANISOTROPIC FILTERING!!! OFF OFF OFF!

C:
AO OFF
FXAA ON
AA Gamma Correction ON
AA Mode/Setting Application Controlled
AA Transparency OFF -- may need to set to Multisample
CUDA GPUS ALL
Low Latency OFF
OpenGL Auto
Power Management Prefer Max Performance
Shader Cache ON
Texture Filtering Anisotropic Sampling OFF
Texture Filtering Negative LOD Bias Allow
Texture Filtering Quality Quality or Performance -- may need to set to High Performance in your particular case
Texture Filtering Trilinear Filtering ON
Texture Filtiering Threaded Optimization ON
Triple Buffering OFF
Vertical Sync Application Controlled -- may need to set this to OFF
Prerendered Frames 4

D. In game settings:
Selfshadow OFF (Very High Impact)
Bloom OFF (High Impact)
SSAO ON (Ambient Occlusion Super Sampling usually improves FPS and overall shader quality -- Low Impact)
SSR OFF (Very High Impact)
Depth of Field ON/OFF turn off if frames are low (Med/Low Impact)
Atmospheric OFF (Medium Impact)
Vignette OFF (Low Impact)
Rain Drawing ON (Very Low Impact)

Hope that helps... Nvidia doesn't automatically take control of this game so you may be hammering your i3...
Thanks but no impact at all after applying those settings. NO IMPROVEMENT
may be I should give up

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
Screenshot render seems to be broken, instead of taking a screenshot with F11 it transforms the game into a really low gfx version anyone else have this happen?
Could you please elaborate it?
1. F9 and F11 keys in the game (prior was a contrast problem with F11 key screenshot).
2. F9 and F11 keys in character creator.
3. F9 and F11 keys in Studio.

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Could you please elaborate it?
1. F9 and F11 keys in the game (prior was a contrast problem with F11 key screenshot).
2. F9 and F11 keys in character creator.
3. F9 and F11 keys in Studio.
1 and 3 I think it might be contrast like you said. It also fails to take the screenshot.
Also another weird thing all charas are censored in Studio

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Updater available:
Mega:
GDrive:
After installing the installer 1.3, the game at startup shows 1.0.2. Is this normal or is something installed incorrectly? And is the version of the repack connected with the game number? If so, why is the repack 1.1, 1.2 and version 1.0.1, 1.0.2, etc.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes