EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
cmiiw but when i open the setting i can see the show 4th girls but afaik, there's only 3 data terminal at ruined island and 1 at housing island ( but you can't add girl on this terminal ) is there something i miss ??
thankies
Also with the mod you can add a girl from any terminal.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
The girl that dances the most has Girl Power Sociability and Trust the highest and likes to play. None of my girls have darkness over 150 and the girl with highest perversion (1100) doesn't dance at all that I've ever seen.
If thats your girls stat, then you should do more grind with her (lewd stiff, buy present, eat, maybe bathing together?) ... Mine do dance but not at pole or lewd one, just normal idol ish dancey.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
If thats your girls stat, then you should do more grind with her (lewd stiff, buy present, eat, maybe bathing together?) ... Mine do dance but not at pole or lewd one, just normal idol ish dancey.
She's just fine. The point is dancing doesn't require high darkness or perversion, just that they have enough to hit the threshold.

Reactions: EroShane

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Sooo any huge performance improvements in the official patch release?
Not even kind of. You're never going to hear the words "illusion" and "50% framerate increase" ever in the same sentence. They might do updates for compatibility but streamlining has never been a thing with their releases. That's the sole purview of modders.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Niflheimr

Jun 27, 2019
There are 4 terminals on the ruined island and 1 on the housing island. The 4th is South East of the ruins base just a little South of the boat to the housing island. You need a girl following you to open the lock there.

However this should not prevent you from adding more girls with the extra girls mod. Sorry on phone.
ah i seee.. thanks a lot man XD

Also with the mod you can add a girl from any terminal.
and here's the strange thing... i already follow the instruction rule from the github.... but i still can't find it on my plugin setting.... is there a thing or two that i skipped accidentally ? thanks before

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Not even kind of. You're never going to hear the words "illusion" and "50% framerate increase" ever in the same sentence. They might do updates for compatibility but streamlining has never been a thing with their releases. That's the sole purview of modders.
Yeah I expected no less. It was a kind of sarcastic but with a small tiny bit of hope of being proven otherwise. Still, all the more props to the modders.

doritosndew

Dec 30, 2018
Step 1: Try this, set the initial setting to the lowest screen resolution, also set it in normal or lower to see if it works, if it runs slow but runs like that, go to next;
Step 2: inside the game go to options menu, if you have BR2, go to the lowest text in the left menu, a popup window will show, there you can control the graphics as you have them on your system, try to get it little by little and the game will run as best your hardware can handle
I figured the problem out with troubleshooting by HiddenGamer. It turns out there were some modded files that affected the program loading. I deleted these files and the game runs perfectly fine.

The problem had nothing to do with my computer specs, as they are higher than necessary to run the game. Thank you very much for your insight and assistance.

Reactions: MondoTough
Sep 17, 2019
I figured the problem out with troubleshooting by HiddenGamer. It turns out there were some modded files that affected the program loading. I deleted these files and the game runs perfectly fine.

The problem had nothing to do with my computer specs, as they are higher than necessary to run the game. Thank you very much for your insight and assistance.
Fine! what name did they have?

nuriental

May 29, 2019
is there any way to switch all the lights on/off with a single command? it gets pretty annoying to have to do it one at a time, especially for larger rooms with multiple lights. (or are there any scripting tutorials for the game? i wouldn't mind trying to make a script for it, but i have no idea how to do it in the game's environment)

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Is there a closed caption (cc) mod yet for the H scenes themselves? We had those for Koikatsu and Honey Select as well.

Thanks.
That's more tricky this time around... for Koikatsu and the rest of the games, the JP text needed for the subtitles were already in the game files, but they don't seem to be for AIS... It might take some time till such a plugin is working properly

nuriental

May 29, 2019
and one more question: one of the loading screens mentions that girls are more likely to agree to H invitations if their desires are: "pleasure" and "stimulation". which exactly is the "stimulation" desire, i haven't seen it in the list, so i assume it was translated differently. i am i correct in assuming it's "thrills"?

boned

Dec 3, 2018
Since h*ngfire is dead, it looks like this is the place for new illusion game discussion and modding. Is this the major modding forum now where people are posting mods? Curious because I put together a mod searching tool so we can much more easily browse mods over here. Currently there's no listings since nobody is using the code generator yet but I'll be looking out for feature requests and it will evolve over time. That thread is the only thread the catalogue monitors at the moment. It also should help us (the illusion modding community) find where modders are active and help if there is another forum implosion...

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
is any body still downloading from the torrent i have left my machine on for 3 days solid time i was letting her re start due to windows updates

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Anyone else still having a blank, white screen freeze on startup? I have the BetterRepack V2, and I can't seem to get the game up and running.

However, upon "vanillifying" the game, as in removing every extra (translations, mods, etc.), I had it working. But I can't play the game properly since I can't read Japanese.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone else still having a blank, white screen freeze on startup? I have the BetterRepack V2, and I can't seem to get the game up and running.

However, upon "vanillifying" the game, as in removing every extra (translations, mods, etc.), I had it working. But I can't play the game properly since I can't read Japanese.
view "output_log.txt" for error ?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes