vinzzy248

Jul 13, 2019
The volume of the girls voice are low when they are talking/chatting with each other,
their moans are also quite low when they screw each other that it's practically inaudible
but
all volumes are normal when i talk with them.
so is this a bug or is it normal??
if it is a bug..... what do???

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
How are you getting these graphics/visuals? Are you taking screenshots from in game or the studio maker? My current version looks like a cartoon, but the computer I have is fully capable of doing more.
i use DHH Graphic Enhancer, and screenshot from studio

Sep 17, 2019
anyone else getting a "can't find better repack files" error when updating? I was on r2 but I had to download r1.3 installer and its now telling me It cant find the files from better repack folder 1.2
it search each Version befor, you could ignore this by installing Br2 Update.If you get the full game there is no Problem then normal.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Sorry if this was answered before but...
Is there any way to customize the main girl after you start a new game?
Or at least, has the game any sex scene viewer? Or the story mode is the only way to get the sex scenes?
I've used the 100% save but I can't find that option.

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
If you're looking for more of a challenge with added survival elements, a "Hardcore Mod v1.0.0" was just released today in the Discord. (I haven't tested it).

Reactions: Dashsolo

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Works pretty well so far, hopefully MC interaction with action spots will be next.

Now all I need is way to remove AA from DHH and in-game life will be sweet.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Kinda lurking here / reading through everybody's posts before d/ling..

How's it run on everyone's machines? I remembered Illusion's last attempt ( Sexy Beach Premium ) at an open-world type of game was horrendously optimized for everybody.

Is this one a lot better?

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a way to make interactable furniture/locations visible in build mode like they are during scenes (the pink gemstones)?

It's a little funny, but i'd prefer if I could avoid people hover-sexing on the wrong side of a window on the second floor of a building.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

How's it run on everyone's machines? I remembered Illusion's last attempt ( Sexy Beach Premium ) at an open-world type of game was horrendously optimized for everybody.

better-ish.

heads are greatly improved, bodies are... oddly improved, mesh deforming is pretty great except for hips, hips are still weird and the default skeleton still has weird baby hands. Labia actually have bones to react to [THINGS], but for whatever reason they're disabled.

graphics are greatly improved, from diffuse to specs to normals. Accessories are also much higher poly. The world models are generally well done aside from some jank texture work, probably taken from a stock Unity or UE4 public library.

Lighting is also the best it's been for an Illusion game, and all of that comes with a price; basically to run this @60fps, you're gonna need ridiculous hardware, like 3900/9900 + 2080Ti ridiculous, and sex will cut your frames in half no matter what.

"Optimized" is not a word you're really gonna hear with Illusion very often.

Last edited:
Reactions: crewfalcons

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
better-ish.

heads are greatly improved, bodies are... oddly improved, mesh deforming is pretty great except for hips, hips are still weird and the default skeleton still has weird baby hands. Labia actually have bones to react to [THINGS], but for whatever reason they're disabled.

graphics are greatly improved, from diffuse to specs to normals. Accessories are also much higher poly. The word models are generally well done aside from some jank texture work, probably taken from a stock Unity or UE4 public library.

Lighting is also the best it's been for an Illusion game, and all of that comes with a price; basically to run this @60fps, you're gonna need ridiculous hardware, like 3900/9900 + 2080Ti ridiculous, and sex will cut your frames in half no matter what.

"Optimized" is not a word you're really gonna hear with Illusion very often.
Well... good thing I got a gig at NASA then this week. :WeSmart:
1575588752102.png

Ha on a serious note - that's good to hear. I always assumed they'd hit it out of the park with graphics since they've steadily improved over the years. Wasn't getting my hopes up for the optimization part. I'll prolly try it out it soon (my specs are decent enough). Appreciate the response (y)

• Haha
Reactions: EroShane and 27X

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry if this was answered before but...
Is there any way to customize the main girl after you start a new game?
Or at least, has the game any sex scene viewer? Or the story mode is the only way to get the sex scenes?
I've used the 100% save but I can't find that option.
You can literally ask a girl at any time for sex, there's no need for a scene viewer. The only things that are part of scenes are conversation lines. There is no sex outside you asking the girl or the girl asking you.

Mine works just fine on both games, it only drops below 60 FPS with the graphics mods active.

Reactions: crewfalcons
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes