[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Oct 22, 2017
Reactions: qazeqaze

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hey I love this creators....creations. I was wondering if anyone came across a website or place were all their stuff resides. Ive looked under AV Debut but these don't show up. They have similar for Ariel, Jasmine.
AI_117634(1).png AI_117958.png

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Hey I love this creators....creations. I was wondering if anyone came across a website or place were all their stuff resides. Ive looked under AV Debut but these don't show up. They have similar for Ariel, Jasmine.
View attachment 2483539 View attachment 2483541
Creator's name was Loder110, but looks like they deleted everything from Kemono and posted a goodbye here. I have a handful of their cards so I zipped them up below. Good luck finding more.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone happen to have a copy of Sykosis' card of Raelynn that was a timed release? I missed it the weekend of the drop. Screenshot of the card at the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10296349

P.S. I posted here cuz I didn't want to muddy up the card sharing thread.
Just a head's up to all that commented on my previous request. I contacted Sykosis who kindly gave me a copy of their Raelynn card but asked me not to share. You can find their latest time-limited card drops here:

If you are interested in acquiring Raelynn check out the updated comment by Sykosis at the original quoted link. I think you'll be happy.

I haven't loaded up Raelynn yet but I'm eager to do so. However, prior to acquiring her, I started work on my own take on a similar girl to share with you all. You can find a preview here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10348575
There's a few minor changes I wish to make, and ideas I'm playing around with, but if all goes well I plan to release my card some time this week. Cheers.

Last edited:

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Hey gentlemen, you guys have zhang chunhua :D

Maybe someone knows. or have “zhang chunhua”
she is from Dynasty Warriors
Picture from xyth24
Any version will do, just “zhang chunhua”

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys, I've been trying to make new girls recently, but none of their boob shapes convince me, there are some cards that look really good on them.

AISChaF_20221222223611685.png

Do you have any advice to make the perfect boobs?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys, I've been trying to make new girls recently, but none of their boob shapes convince me, there are some cards that look really good on them.

View attachment 2487573

Do you have any advice to make the perfect boobs?
There are 1000 ways to tweak the boob shape, depending on your own taste.
A good idea is to pic your favorite cards and look which boob setting they have - not only the main sliders, also the following scale sliders. For that activate the xyz slider split.
Sliderxyz.jpg
For expert tweaking open ABMX and search for "mune" - here you can tweak all breast bones, but this is more for advanced users.

Reactions: Glorminus

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
There are 1000 ways to tweak the boob shape, depending on your own taste.
A good idea is to pic your favorite cards and look which boob setting they have - not only the main sliders, also the following scale sliders. For that activate the xyz slider split.
View attachment 2487600
For expert tweaking open ABMX and search for "mune" - here you can tweak all breast bones, but this is more for advanced users.
Thanks!!!!

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone got Mamako san (Okasan online) HS2 Ai card ?
To precise your request: Mamako Oosuki from Okaa-san
Mamako-Oosuki.jpg

Explanation: to request a character you have as precise as possible for the description to get potential card owners or creators on the right track ;)

Edit: deleted unnecessary reference to request thread - thanks akumakazama! Where are my eyes? :oops:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: akumakazama
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote