[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
I have 2 peculiar request. If possible without mods.

Anyone has a Nenne Ichika/Ui card? She is a jav actress.

Anyone is working on the 100kanojo cast? It's a funny manga/anime romcom harem. On Koikatsu half is done, I am looking to make them in AIS and COM3D2 but if someone else did better/is interested in the work, I wish to discuss it.

I can send references but you can google both, there are plenty.

Thanks

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
I know this is a card request thread, and this is not a card request per-se, but, I think this is the best fit for my request. I am looking for Pokémon related overlays. Actually, I would prefer stamps so I can place them where I want but I am not sure if that is even a thing. I have searched around for a while and can't come up with anything.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I know this is a card request thread, and this is not a card request per-se, but, I think this is the best fit for my request. I am looking for Pokémon related overlays. Actually, I would prefer stamps so I can place them where I want but I am not sure if that is even a thing. I have searched around for a while and can't come up with anything.
Not quite sure what you want, but you can find Pokemon cards for example here
Overlays (so far existing) you can export in chara maker.

Reactions: GargamelJones

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
Not quite sure what you want, but you can find Pokemon cards for example here
Overlays (so far existing) you can export in chara maker.
Sorry, I should have been more specific, I am looking for Pokemon tattoos. I am modding one of SoulWorker's characters and feel she would have a Pikachu tat . . or something similar. I am just not finding any.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry, I should have been more specific, I am looking for Pokemon tattoos. I am modding one of SoulWorker's characters and feel she would have a Pikachu tat . . or something similar. I am just not finding any.
Here is a good address for tattoos , maybe you can find something

Reactions: GargamelJones

holaaeee

Apr 1, 2022
her nam is joon ji hyun from a drama called my love from another star. can anyone try making her:)

Spicydick95

Mar 30, 2019
Does anybody have Popotin's Marylin Monroe?
I've searched high and low and no luck.
and in Kenzato, the creator only posts screenshots IN the section of character cards.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys... is anybody have Mai Shiranui by Projekt Imp? She looks so yummy ^^. Thank you...

Reactions: lysandre94

Len1wy

Feb 6, 2023

anyone have his mod?there're only card but no with the zipmod

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018

anyone have his mod?there're only card but no with the zipmod
Enable show missing zipmods on Sideloader plugin setting first, then take ss for missing mods after loading those cards. ( They are nice cards btw ^^.)

Check for the missing zipmods here:

Just downloaded all card from the first page, they faces look similar with each other lol. Bahaha... so they are is outfit card eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: Antidote Snake

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Len1wy

Feb 6, 2023
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote