[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Pluta4ch

Mar 6, 2022
Как создать персонажа. Miraculous Ladybug . Способ может не идеальной, но созданный персонаж будет похож на оригинал. Уже есть несколько созданный женских персонажей из этого мультсериала. Надо начать с того чтобы загрузить уже созданный и изменяя и добавляя детали сделать свой персонаж. Это позволит не начинать сначала при создании каждого персонажа, ведь уже у готовых персонажей уже есть знакомые пропорции головы и тела как в мультсериале.
1) глаза, настроить правильно глаза это главное. Персонажи обладают крупными глазами, так что они должны быть максимально похожи.
2) причёска и цвет волос, это тоже очень важно, правильная чёлка которую можно создать из аксессуаров а не выбрать просто.
3) если есть отличие от других персонажей по росту и телосложению то это тоже важно для того чтобы было узнаваемо. Хотя фигура может быть сделана вполне в вольном стиле, персонажи могут иметь большие объёмы груди или быть взрослее и старше, это уже кому как нравится,. Это не сильно будет влиять на узнаваемость но отличаться от оригинала.
4) одежда может быть просто похожей расцветки но можно создать максимальную похожесть добавляя аксессуары которые при создании можно прикрепить при создании персонажа к нужной части одежды. Так же при помощи (overlay) можно убирать не нужные детали с одежды и добавлять свои рисунки на одежду.

Пару ссылок на материалы. Мои карточки персонажей из мультсериала которые можно переделать.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7726772

Референсы с подробными картинками к персонажам.

Так же можно искать по запросу (miraculous ladybug reference).

How to create a character. Miraculous Ladybug. The method may not be ideal, but the created character will be similar to the original. There are already several created female characters from this animated series. You need to start by loading the already created one and changing and adding details to make your character. This will allow you not to start over when creating each character, because the finished characters already have the familiar proportions of the head and body as in the animated series.
1) eyes, adjusting the eyes correctly is the main thing. Characters have large eyes, so they should be as similar as possible.
2) hairstyle and hair color, this is also very important, the right bangs that you can create from accessories and not just choose.
3) if there is a difference from other characters in height and physique, then this is also important in order to be recognizable. Although the figure can be done in a completely free style, the characters can have large chest volumes or be older and older, as you like. This will not greatly affect recognition but differ from the original.
4) clothes can be just similar colors, but you can create the maximum similarity by adding accessories that, when created, can be attached to the desired part of the clothes when creating a character. Also, with the help of (overlay), you can remove unnecessary details from clothes and add your own drawings to clothes.

A couple of links to resources. My cards of characters from the animated series that can be remade.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7726772

References with detailed pictures for the characters.

You can also search by request (miraculous ladybug reference).
View attachment 1862772 View attachment 1862773
Привет, друг))

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Как создать персонажа. Miraculous Ladybug . Способ может не идеальной, но созданный персонаж будет похож на оригинал. Уже есть несколько созданный женских персонажей из этого мультсериала. Надо начать с того чтобы загрузить уже созданный и изменяя и добавляя детали сделать свой персонаж. Это позволит не начинать сначала при создании каждого персонажа, ведь уже у готовых персонажей уже есть знакомые пропорции головы и тела как в мультсериале.
1) глаза, настроить правильно глаза это главное. Персонажи обладают крупными глазами, так что они должны быть максимально похожи.
2) причёска и цвет волос, это тоже очень важно, правильная чёлка которую можно создать из аксессуаров а не выбрать просто.
3) если есть отличие от других персонажей по росту и телосложению то это тоже важно для того чтобы было узнаваемо. Хотя фигура может быть сделана вполне в вольном стиле, персонажи могут иметь большие объёмы груди или быть взрослее и старше, это уже кому как нравится,. Это не сильно будет влиять на узнаваемость но отличаться от оригинала.
4) одежда может быть просто похожей расцветки но можно создать максимальную похожесть добавляя аксессуары которые при создании можно прикрепить при создании персонажа к нужной части одежды. Так же при помощи (overlay) можно убирать не нужные детали с одежды и добавлять свои рисунки на одежду.

Пару ссылок на материалы. Мои карточки персонажей из мультсериала которые можно переделать.

Референсы с подробными картинками к персонажам.

Так же можно искать по запросу (miraculous ladybug reference).

How to create a character. Miraculous Ladybug. The method may not be ideal, but the created character will be similar to the original. There are already several created female characters from this animated series. You need to start by loading the already created one and changing and adding details to make your character. This will allow you not to start over when creating each character, because the finished characters already have the familiar proportions of the head and body as in the animated series.
1) eyes, adjusting the eyes correctly is the main thing. Characters have large eyes, so they should be as similar as possible.
2) hairstyle and hair color, this is also very important, the right bangs that you can create from accessories and not just choose.
3) if there is a difference from other characters in height and physique, then this is also important in order to be recognizable. Although the figure can be done in a completely free style, the characters can have large chest volumes or be older and older, as you like. This will not greatly affect recognition but differ from the original.
4) clothes can be just similar colors, but you can create the maximum similarity by adding accessories that, when created, can be attached to the desired part of the clothes when creating a character. Also, with the help of (overlay), you can remove unnecessary details from clothes and add your own drawings to clothes.

A couple of links to resources. My cards of characters from the animated series that can be remade.

References with detailed pictures for the characters.

You can also search by request (miraculous ladybug reference).
View attachment 1862772 View attachment 1862773
Additional to Char creation I remind here on my posting https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7856610

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I was playing around with the furshader a bit, creating a pack of wild girls. Though the first to release will be the alpha. never posted a male and the options are limited as we all know, but Kurt became some kind of special.
It's not optimal, since the fur shader is kind of limited and special. All details need to be included in overlays, that makes the cards bigger, but as long as there is no rework of the shader (what i doubt anyway), I'll live with it.
kurt.png
(Due to the filesize: no upload here, but you can find on discord:)

Apr 11, 2022
From hs2 main directory, run init settings then update, get the sideloader stuff. You dont need to get it all at once, you can do it over multiple sessions. It will resume where it left off
I guess I have all the sideloader updated.
I've just run the V9 repack update the day before yesterday.

Take a look to my uploader

HS2 Uploader.png

The 14GB are only for Studio, right?
I understand the main game and creator are up to date. Am I correct?

I didn't know the downloads are resumable!!! That is really good to know!

Thank you!

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Sjjpl mods

Sjjpl_top85? cant find here

and tm open jacket

can you please post location off zipmods ? tks
Here you can get the Sjjpl Top 85

heels is a premium mod from the same creator so you can use the second card.

And the TM open jacket, make sure you have activated "Experimental mode" then update your mods and select "bleeding edge"

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I guess I have all the sideloader updated.
I've just run the V9 repack update the day before yesterday.

Take a look to my uploader

View attachment 1862969

The 14GB are only for Studio, right?
I understand the main game and creator are up to date. Am I correct?

I didn't know the downloads are resumable!!! That is really good to know!

Thank you!
Yes you´re right.
Was the same after I made my change to R9 in this way https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8306247
Final "update" was only Studio Modpack left.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Reactions: Mr-Fox
Apr 11, 2022
Yes you´re right.
Was the same after I made my change to R9 in this way https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8306247
Final "update" was only Studio Modpack left.
I only ran the v8.1 to v9 update (around 650MB) and that's it.
It made my userdata folder backup automatically just in case but everything went just fine.

In case something would have gone wrong, I would have downloaded the whole new v9 package. Or meanwhile I would have installed the v8.1 again (While downloading v9).
I have the version 8.1 uncompressed. So, it takes not much time to copy the files to the hard drive.
Once I had downloaded v6 compressed for around 15GB less download size but it took around 2 hours to install it.
No more.
I prefer spending more time downloading one single time, and the reinstalling quickly everytime I need to and not vice versa.

Just my two cents! :)

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
То чего не хватало при создании персонажей с хвостиками и звериными ушками. Немного реалистичной, а не нарисованной пушистости. Пока особо не пробовал при создании персонажей, но потенциал у этого большой. По идеи надо включать вещь которое облегает всё тело и с помощью (overlay) убирать всё лишнее. Для того что бы когда добавил пушистости то она была только в нужных местах когда сделаешь эту. Пока это не работает, по крайней мере у меня. Делаешь вещь прозрачной и если стоит пушистость то это не срабатывает. Так что пока только можно полностью добавлять пушистость, а не выборочно. Ссылка на инструкцию.

Something that was missing when creating characters with ponytails and animal ears. A bit of realistic, not painted fluffiness. I haven't really tried it yet when creating characters, but this has a lot of potential. According to the idea, you need to include a thing that fits the whole body and with the help of (overlay) remove all unnecessary. So that when you add fluffiness, it was only in the right places when you make this one. So far it doesn't work, at least for me. You make a thing transparent and if there is fluffiness, then it does not work. So for now, you can only add fluffiness completely, and not selectively. Link to instructions.

Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes