[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Here's the next step in the learning to use and edit uv maps.

Taking an existing 3d file from for example daz 3d and trying to adapt it to a character in hs2 is likely not going to give a good result. It's much more likely to give the desired result taking the texture from daz 3d and adapting it to an existing 3d file from hs2 via uv mapping. At least this is my guess. In other words taking the 3d file from hs2 for a tank top and adapting the 2d texture from daz 3d of a tank top via uv mapping.

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Here's the next step in the learning to use and edit uv maps.

Taking an existing 3d file from for example daz 3d and trying to adapt it to a character in hs2 is likely not going to give a good result. It's much more likely to give the desired result taking the texture from daz 3d and adapting it to an existing 3d file from hs2 via uv mapping. At least this is my guess. In other words taking the 3d file from hs2 for a tank top and adapting the 2d texture from daz 3d of a tank top via uv mapping.
WHAT format are you using ?
for 3d File output ?
if is obj ?
You can use clothes overlays ... is easier

using GIMP OR OTHER editor...

or using MODS - IN character CREATOR
MODS - CLOTHING - CLOTHES OVERLAYS - EXPORT MAPS
REPAINTED AS MAPS OR ADD TEXTURES MAPS
SAVING TEXTURES....THEM YOU CAN IMPORT TEXTURES VIA MATERIAL EDITOR

USE DAZ STUDIO for textures is a option, but you can use keyshot 10.0/11.0
i presume you can edit and save sub materials ...

EASIER to WORK - IMPORT OBJ - ADD MATERIALS - RENDER - EXPORT

read:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: UV unwrapping and exporting (Read 4331 times)

Perhaps anybody knows.
When UV unwrapping in Keyshot a 3d object and exporting the object as .obj will the UV coordinates then be written to the .obj file or not

The short answer is yes, I was able to UV unwrap a box in KeyShot, Saved it out as an obj and imported in to Maya.
The UV faces came through in Maya and I was able to select each UV face and edit as needed.

other site is :

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
WHAT format are you using ?
for 3d File output ?
if is obj ?
You can use clothes overlays ... is easier

using GIMP OR OTHER editor...

or using MODS - IN character CREATOR
MODS - CLOTHING - CLOTHES OVERLAYS - EXPORT MAPS
REPAINTED AS MAPS OR ADD TEXTURES MAPS
SAVING TEXTURES....THEM YOU CAN IMPORT TEXTURES VIA MATERIAL EDITOR

USE DAZ STUDIO for textures is a option, but you can use keyshot 10.0/11.0
i presume you can edit and save sub materials ...

EASIER to WORK - IMPORT OBJ - ADD MATERIALS - RENDER - EXPORT

read:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: UV unwrapping and exporting (Read 4331 times)

Perhaps anybody knows.
When UV unwrapping in Keyshot a 3d object and exporting the object as .obj will the UV coordinates then be written to the .obj file or not

The short answer is yes, I was able to UV unwrap a box in KeyShot, Saved it out as an obj and imported in to Maya.
The UV faces came through in Maya and I was able to select each UV face and edit as needed.

other site is :

I hope this helps.
Thank you for your effort to help. I will check out the links you sent.

Yes I have been editing existing textures and then adding them with material editor for a long time now. But this is really a "jerry rigged" method.

Here's some examples of my creations.

Outfits.png Juniper Preview_2.png

Outfit 1 Preview.png Mia Sand Outfits Preview.png

I want to adapt the awesome clothes we see being released to daz 3d for hs2.
The clothes of daz 3d has vastly superior textures and details, but simply cutting and pasting and trying to fit the clothing item in an existing texture for hs2 is again a really "jerry rigged" method that will not give the result I'm after.
Trying to adapt the 3d file from daz 3d is not going to work either, ask me how I know.. At least not by simply resizing , adjusting and trying to fit it that way.

So I'm looking into being able to adapt the clothes from daz 3d in other ways. Namely by doing it via uv map editing.

Cheers

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

Yes I have been editing existing textures and then adding them with material editor for a long time now. But this is really a "jerry rigged" method.

View attachment 1871530 View attachment 1871531

View attachment 1871533 View attachment 1871532

The clothes of daz 3d has vastly superior textures and details, but simply cutting and pasting and trying to fit the clothing item in an existing texture for hs2 is again a really "jerry rigged" method that will not give the result I'm after.
Trying to adapt the 3d file from daz 3d is not going to work either, ask me how I know.. At least not by simply resizing , adjusting and trying to fit it that way.

So I'm looking into being able to adapt the clothes from daz 3d in other ways. Namely by doing it via uv map editing.

Cheers
Those are amazing outfits. Yeaa.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Fine tuning body details. My dick cant make up its mind between wider hips goodness vs a more realistic and fit body.

Which one would Jesus' dick choose?

View attachment 1871629
I know what I would choose every day, wide hips big ass, thunder thighs and huge milkers, a cute smile ofc..:devilish::LOL:
but then again I'm not Jebus..:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Dominque - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

★ Dominque is Chloe's Sister - A previous LIMITED release of mine
★ Important info here - PS MODS PLEASE READ
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lusive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/post-8339577

Please read requirements and grab all the mods including additional mods or she wont look as presented
ALL Mods go into hs2\mods\mymods

★ Requires an updated sideloader
★ Head Mod is in sideloader
★ Hair is in sideloader
★ Skin is here in sideloader

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

★ Additional Required mods found here on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

Dominique Preview.png

Dominique (SSS).png

Have Fun

Add me on discord to stay in touch

Sykosis#0690

Last edited by a moderator:

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022

View attachment 1871530 View attachment 1871531

View attachment 1871533 View attachment 1871532

Cheers
Hi Mr-Fox

Firstly you make some awesome cards, keep up the great work

However the trouble I have with pretty much all of them is the chars seem to sink into each other during scenes, even in the "call girl" screen their ass will sink into the sofa, feet beneath floor level.

Have tried with various male chars both standard unedited & edited. Even tried setting your girls bodys to default sizes just to experiment but still the same issue.

Is there a mod I may be missing or something I need to enable/disable?

Running better repack R9 with all my previous downloaded mods added from R8

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Reactions: Mr-Fox
Jan 31, 2022
Dominque - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

★ Dominque is Chloe's Sister - A previous LIMITED release of mine
★ Important info here - PS MODS PLEASE READ
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lusive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/post-8339577

Please read requirements and grab all the mods including additional mods or she wont look as presented
ALL Mods go into hs2\mods\mymods

★ Requires an updated sideloader
★ Head Mod is in sideloader
★ Hair is in sideloader
★ Skin is here in sideloader

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

★ Additional Required mods found here on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

View attachment 1872146

View attachment 1872147

Have Fun

Add me on discord to stay in touch

Sykosis#0690
I'm getting black skin on this and a lot of other cards, I installed all the items listed. I'm new to this game, what am I overlooking? I just got the vers 9 pack too. I also got a weird, transparent digital matrix looking skin when editing the body to try and fix it?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes