[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Hotfix meaning it was added into BR dx12 directly - yes I'm aware it was added on discord, I suggested it to him after a post off a private discord. You know which one ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edited for privacy reasons ;)
i understand :) i tested myself and was worse then before ,game crash reason out of memory and i have 16 gb +16 usable as virtualy game eats all memory so i switch back to R11 and course work like a charm:)

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I'm am going to make a detailed guide on how to do a DHH looking Girl in graphics mod as well as pictures explaining what everything does and a basic preset to get people started.

It will take me a while to do. Synalon and Myself are working on this together.
I hope this will get some people started

★ Read the read me first

★ Important - Do not attempt to run the preset out of the box, follow the guide and make changes as suggested, and then SAVE a new preset with your settings applied. This is the most common mistake when people try graphics mod the first time and then they face performance issues.
Guide + Preset + Cubemap

Have Fun

Additional Information on settings here

Last edited:

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
The guide is below, I hope this will get some people started

★ Read the read me first

★ Important - Do not attempt to run the preset out of the box, follow the guide and make changes as suggested, and then SAVE a new preset with your settings applied. This is the most common mistake when people try graphics mod the first time and then they face performance issues.

This guide is fantastic, it must have been made by a really great guy and Sykosis.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
i understand :) i tested myself and was worse then before ,game crash reason out of memory and i have 16 gb +16 usable as virtualy game eats all memory so i switch back to R11 and course work like a charm:)
Ya I just tested this myself and I can definitely confirm a memory leak in R12, You told 2155x about it?

This is after about 1hr in maker

Screenshot (503).png

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
still on your old setup, the 5900 ryzen and co. ????ß
Mostly yep. I upgraded a bit though, the cpu chip is irrelevant though. Im just showing the ram usage

I'm not crashing or anything with it, performs fine on Dx12 for me - But definitely heavier ram usage then Dx11

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Mostly yep. I upgraded a bit though, the cpu chip is irrelevant though. Im just showing the ram usage

I'm not crashing or anything with it, performs fine on Dx12 for me - But definitely heavier ram usage then Dx11
With 64gb RAM, you're on the safe zone, buddy. Does that mean R11 is the more "stable" version?

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
With 64gb RAM, you're on the safe zone, buddy. Does that mean R11 is the more "stable" version?
For most people yes, at least right now. But it really depends if soso07 told 2155x when they talked about the crashing. If 2155x does know then the leak should be hotfixed (likely plugin related) unsure when though

@ Nelz1817 It's good to see you back, did you get a new pc ?

Reactions: Great_Old_One

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
let's do it this way.
you will help me solve the problem with the mp4 plane (when selected in the studio, the video download window does not appear, just an empty plane as if there is no mod, but it is).
and I will update the post later and add a card so that there is no offtopic?
(R12)

• Thinking Face

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
let's do it this way.
you will help me solve the problem with the mp4 plane (when selected in the studio, the video download window does not appear, just an empty plane as if there is no mod, but it is).
and I will update the post later and add a card so that there is no offtopic?
(R12)
You mean for [Unknown] mp4Plane v1.1 in optional mods ?

Did you install it correctly? I don't use it myself, maybe try asking on illusion discord. Many people use it there for previews. You would likely find help fast there

Reactions: P(y)gmalion

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
For most people yes, at least right now. But it really depends if soso07 told 2155x when they talked about the crashing. If 2155x does know then the leak should be hotfixed (likely plugin related) unsure when though

@ Nelz1817 It's good to see you back, did you get a new pc ?
I might, I just need to finish some projects. I replaced my dead GPU with an RX 5700XT..a good card on a budget hehe

Reactions: lopo and Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I was wondering, because at that time you have installed almost your system the same as mine.
but !!!
I use my 5900 only for work and for normal games like HS.
that's why it has been spared. (for gaming there is currently a new system)
currently he runs only with 32 Gb and ner 1080 gpu.
nevertheless, I have by far not such a drop as you.
are you using an active overclocking profile in your bios that is simply not designed for your sys., are you running a lot of other apps in the background etc. or why do you have such big lags.
even with complex 4k models and 3d applications in daz and autodesk, i don't have such a drop in performance when rendering, and this probably draws plenty of power.
The original laptop you knew of I sold and I upgraded mid 2022 - After I left f95
My only regret on it is there is no hdmi 2.1 port, though I could add it. I debated the New msi titan, but no need at this time. especially with the 4090 issues. Headed out see you later

Last edited:

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
You mean for [Unknown] mp4Plane v1.1 in optional mods ?
yes

Did you install it correctly?
I think yes
on R11 it still worked stably, but then apparently either I did something with the shaders, or some other plugin interferes
but even "reinstallation" (R11 to R12) did not help

maybe try asking on illusion discord. Many people use it there for previews. You would likely find help fast there
thanks, but I'm somehow embarrassed to enter illusion discord, maybe someday...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes