[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
in latest versions R10,11,12, in the editor i can't update a tab when i edit it, save button doesn't work, only new save works. Can anyone tell me why? Thank you
Thanks for translating - but still not sure what you mean.
"in editor" I think you talk about the Charamaker, but what do you mean with "update a tab"? Do you mean working on a chara card?

According to "save" (a card I think): the other options to save ("save" and "save-keep card") are only available if the character you´ve worked on is NOT assigned in a group.
Also "save new" will always reset the girls stats to zero.
If you want to tweak a girl you´ve played yet and hold the stats, you´ve to remove the card first from the group, after your changes "save (keep card)" and confirm overwriting on exit of the charamaker. Then assign the card again to a group.

Played cards in a group are also showing the insert "[Registering...]" and are greyed out.
SaveOptions.jpg

Last edited:

AcidLucas71

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for translating - but still not sure what you mean.
"in editor" I think you talk about the Charamaker, but what do you mean with "update a tab"? Do you mean working on a chara card?

According to "save" (a card I think): the other options to save ("save" and "save-keep card") are only available if the character you´ve worked on is NOT assigned in a group.
Also "save new" will always reset the girls stats to zero.
If you want to tweak a girl you´ve played yet and hold the stats, you´ve to remove the card first from the group, after your changes "save (keep card)" and confirm overwriting on exit of the charamaker. Then assign the card again to a group.

Played cards in a group are also showing the insert "[Registering...]" and are greyed out.
View attachment 2579786
No no , I'm talking about "create" example "girl" when you try to edit a character in the latest versions , the "save" button does not work at all. Not because a character belongs to a group. I have been using this game for many years and I know it. The resave button on the same character doesn't work at all. You click on it and nothing happens. In fact I put back a version of last year's game 2022. because the last 3 versions gives me this problem.

in the end I don't care if the version is the latest or last year's, I'm more interested in the clothes than in the rooms or the poses. if I could implement in my version the R8 the clothes of the latest versions, for me it would be a great thing.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No no , I'm talking about "create" example "girl" when you try to edit a character in the latest versions , the "save" button does not work at all. Not because a character belongs to a group. I have been using this game for many years and I know it. The resave button on the same character doesn't work at all. You click on it and nothing happens. In fact I put back a version of last year's game 2022. because the last 3 versions gives me this problem.
Ah - ok, now I think to know what´s your problem.

I tell you following: since HS2 found me (R4 if I remember right) I soon used to rework downloaded cards to my taste and by default used "Save (Keep Card)". Or I started to play a little and found something to change again and played the "out of group - change the appearence - save keep card - in group again".
Also I´m using consistently the newest BR version (always making a new download/install, transferring my personal stuff and keep the previous version as backup til the new version is running sufficient).
And now: NEVER noticed this issue you´re describing o_O
Some days before I reworked a few new downloaded cards - no troubles, saving as ever.

So we have to find the reason for your unusual and weird issue.
Did you making complete new installs or only upgrading the version with the BetterRepackUpgrade (
I guess you know to place the game folder on top of a drive (and not C:/) and avoid the registry fixer?

Btw we should transfer this discussion better there https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10642984, cuz this is no "card sharing" theme - first we need to get your game running ;)

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

in the end I don't care if the version is the latest or last year's, I'm more interested in the clothes than in the rooms or the poses. if I could implement in my version the R8 the clothes of the latest versions, for me it would be a great thing.
I am assuming you want to save and keep card you just edited. WHen you select save/delete (not load). You first have to reselect the card again......the save button should lite up to use.

if you are saving a card after making edits but you want to make a new front card...... You should be able to just hit the "save and keep card" button

Reactions: Sykosis and jojo901

HentaiLuver23

Apr 28, 2022
Guys I have a question how do I make custom skin overlays for a girl I have been crafting (already done) but I want to try to get closer to the original concept how do I do the markings for her thigh and belly????

AcidLucas71

Jun 14, 2020
Ah - ok, now I think to know what´s your problem.

I tell you following: since HS2 found me (R4 if I remember right) I soon used to rework downloaded cards to my taste and by default used "Save (Keep Card)". Or I started to play a little and found something to change again and played the "out of group - change the appearence - save keep card - in group again".
Also I´m using consistently the newest BR version (always making a new download/install, transferring my personal stuff and keep the previous version as backup til the new version is running sufficient).
And now: NEVER noticed this issue you´re describing o_O
Some days before I reworked a few new downloaded cards - no troubles, saving as ever.

So we have to find the reason for your unusual and weird issue.
Did you making complete new installs or only upgrading the version with the BetterRepackUpgrade (
I guess you know to place the game folder on top of a drive (and not C:/) and avoid the registry fixer?

Btw we should transfer this discussion better there https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10642984, cuz this is no "card sharing" theme - first we need to get your game running ;)
By updating the game from the link you gave me, I solved the problem of new versions! Thank you!!

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Exactly like gretaq described.
From your Mega link you get a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.7z file --> rename it to [Female]g7o827_FJBO.zipmod and store it in mods/MyMods.
You find the model in uncensor bodies
View attachment 2574943

If you like more of this weird stuff search here
To add to this post, the information on creating a zipmod is missing some steps.
So This is how you actually create a zipmod Credit @ ManlyMarco

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Guys I have a question how do I make custom skin overlays for a girl I have been crafting (already done) but I want to try to get closer to the original concept how do I do the markings for her thigh and belly????
Goodluck, and I hope this helps ;)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
init settings update

To add to this post, the information on creating a zipmod is INCORRECT, your not creating the Manifest, nor the image for the mod.
So This is how you actually create a zipmod Credit @ ManlyMarco

Thanks for this instruction - very interesting, sometimes I (or someone other) need this.:D

But in the case I described the manifest was included yet what I´ve downloaded from Kemono Party and I found out that in this way I easily can create a useful zipmod out of this weird download formate (no clue why you can´t download a serious file form from this site :().

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for this instruction - very interesting, sometimes I (or someone other) need this.:D

But in the case I described the manifest was included yet what I´ve downloaded from Kemono Party and I found out that in this way I easily can create a useful zipmod out of this weird download formate (no clue why you can´t download a serious file form from this site :().
The init settings update - lmao it was a misquote, it was removed from my original post, but you seemed to have caught it before I fixed it :D

Ps I adjusted the wording of the create a zipmod post

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022

RE downloading
Which site ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The init settings update - lmao it was a misquote, it was removed from my original post, but you seemed to have caught it before I fixed it :D

Ps I adjusted the wording of the create a zipmod post
RE downloading
Which site ?
Didn´t reply to the "Init Setting Update", only to the zipmod theme.

The site is
If you download there you get a zip file with a weird useless name - extracted mostly get an abdata folder and a manifest.xml - just looking like the content of a zipmod file.
So I simply renamed the zip file with the original name and the file ending only to zipmod - and it worked.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Didn´t reply to the "Init Setting Update", only to the zipmod theme.

The site is
If you download there you get a zip file with a weird useless name - extracted mostly get an abdata folder and a manifest.xml - just looking like the content of a zipmod file.
So I simply renamed the zip file with the original name and the file ending only to zipmod - and it worked.
Ahh ya Kemano I use it alot, really it all depends on who uploaded the file

RE init settings see here;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10650000

Jun 26, 2022
I'm looking for those few mods from GDC (Getdowncrazy):
1) Super Hot Knitted turtle neck
2) Nightie dress hs2
3) Super cute Baby doll lace dress
4) Passionate lace outfit
5) Sexy Panda outfit with super open able cute bag for studio and accessory

Anyone have them and is willing to share?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm looking for those few mods from GDC (Getdowncrazy):
1) Super Hot Knitted turtle neck
2) Nightie dress hs2
3) Super cute Baby doll lace dress
4) Passionate lace outfit
5) Sexy Panda outfit with super open able cute bag for studio and accessory

Anyone have them and is willing to share?
Look here if you find what you want , but unfortunately not all is to download for free

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes