[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone have Hanmen Next Gen Skin Textures? or How Do I solve black character body problem?

THanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8748321
And here a new one https://f95zone.to/threads/complete...en-next-gen-shaders-3-65-next-gen-eye.167085/

Black Skin = Hanmen Texture is missing.
You can also choose another skin type (for body and face), save the card and reload.

Grey Skin = Hanmen Shader is used but Graphics Mode with SSS not enabled.
Or you can change the body and face shader in Material Editor to the default "AIT Skin True".
Material-Hanmen.jpg

Last edited:

Ananinami11

Nov 10, 2023
I got this one!! :) I have spent my holiday break cramming about Honey select 2 and how to make it appear better visually. Apparently, Hanmen (and his shader installed specifically) causes issues if you do not also have SSS enabled in the Honey Select 2 game settings. If the shader is in your Mods folder, and you load a character card using Hanmen's shader but do not have SSS active, her skin will be black. There are actually three ways to handle this I know so far. Guys please elaborate if there are more or a best way!

Way 1 is to open your inisettings.exe and check "Enable Graphics Mod". This will activate the SSS configuration menu. You will access in the game by pressing F5 on your keyboard. From there you can locate SSS and check it on. Then load the black skin character. She should appear OK then.

Way 2 is to locate the Hanmen shader in your mods folder and delete it. That will cause any Hanmen characters loaded to revert back to their default game skin.

Way 3 requires a powerful PC, but it allows you to use SSS AND the DHH graphics setting with Hanmen texture shaders, instead of the regular Graphics Mod it normally requires. I found that setting menu super complicated compared to DHH so this way(after slogging through a bunch of Korean text!!:coffee::coffee::coffee:) worked out better for me:

Hope that helps!
To add - Way 3 - The developer posts here always use the most recent version - and READ the update notes

TIP ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP before installing alot can and will go wrong doing this

General basic advice - for good performance, good graphics use DHH
- If you want advanced lighting for studio use Graphics mode

Have Fun, and use what works best for you
Here you go I used search for you (Top right - Here are the results)
Current version is Next gen Shader 3 btw, but many prefer shader 2.0 your choice
https://f95zone.to/search/329463299/?q=hanmen&o=relevance
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8748321
And here a new one https://f95zone.to/threads/complete...en-next-gen-shaders-3-65-next-gen-eye.167085/

Black Skin = Hanmen Texture is missing.
You can also choose another skin type (for body and face), save the card and reload.

Grey Skin = Hanmen Shader is used but Graphics Mode with SSS not enabled.
Or you can change the body and face shader in Material Editor to the default "AIT Skin True".
View attachment 3211741

Thank You All !

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
So soon it will be done.
3 more days and the year will be over. o_O

I didn't reach my goal of
200 cards for the year, but it was still worth it.
next year, as usual, you'll get cute girls from me.
The casting is already in full swing and Brooklynn was the first to apply for the new year.

what do you think, did she pass the casting with success ????
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No offense, but every girl named "Brooklyn" that I have known was pure evil right out of Hell's asshole. How about the name "Caylynn"? She looks like a Caylynn to me fsfs. :)

hscene

Apr 8, 2021
i got this card from the Bepis. ive never seen a dick like this in HS2 where did it come from? can i edit it Screenshot (2).png

Dino_fixa

Sep 24, 2019
Happy New Year 2024... birthday.png birthday.png birthday.png Cere0.png Cere1.png KOko1.png santa A21.png squigly.png mosq1.png

A good New Year

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Right thats my question. i was wondering where that dick came from. this is what it looks like with futa on View attachment 3219447
It's the same answer:

My first guess:
When you leave the Uncensor Selector as default, it chooses randomly from what is available. I am pretty sure, you have some, that look like this. Allways pick one yourself to not get .... surprises.
01.PNG
The cards uncensor is set to default, so the game randomly applies an uncensor from what you have available. It only looks like that, the first time you load the character after opening the maker and that uncensor is applied (auto-random)

Reactions: zecon and turbojoe

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
ヾ(^∇^)

ヾ(^-^)ノ Happy New Year ヾ(´¬`)ノ
1704044390215.png
Man what a gorgeous excuse for back problems! :) Thank you for sharing, Lian! Sure wish you'd take a crack at this busty beauty next! I cannot get this card anywhere or even learn her human name. :cry:
4c500e0f13ff374df92dfc155e9df8b797d493a9.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes