[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Yes she's been played in the game.
I have nearly 0 Illusion experience; so sorry in advance if the following questions sound stupid:

Is there a point to it? I mean does adding a card and the girl to a group not reset everything anyway?

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
Nice! You work fast.
I try to apply your advices but not sure to have done it right.
Here is the card result, ok but not great... (The outfit is the one of your card):
It got pretty close imo, its very hard to make that identical look. Good job! Maybe someone will bring 2013 lara hair for AI-S or HS2 since i saw that hair in other games like skyrim, fallout etc. Also someone else might give better advice, there are great... um cardmakers? carders? on this thread.

Peace!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I have nearly 0 Illusion experience; so sorry in advance if the following questions sound stupid:

Is there a point to it? I mean does adding a card and the girl to a group not reset everything anyway?
pretty sure the stats will attach to the card so that you can dl a card with say a girl fully broken and it will unlock the achievement in your game. At least it worked that way in HS 1

Reactions: Schlong50

jite888

Aug 27, 2020
I am trying to create characters from famous AV actresses but considering my lack of skills I was wondering if people who create realistic characters from pictures would have some advices.

I was thinking about setting the picture as a background so that it can more easily check the proportions for example. As if I was working with teansparent layers.

So I put the picture in the UserData/bg folder but I can't get it to show in the character maker.

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
Hey bro. This is my editing of Lara. Original card is from this thread, I edited some facial features.
View attachment 795020 View attachment 795022
Thanks, another great edit. I made some changes from tue one i showed thanks to some advices from zarathosZ66. I used the accessory on your edit to perfect the hair, and the result is (drum rolls): HS2_2020-08-31-15-18-42-175.png Card:
HS2ChaF_20200830155615695.png
What do you think?

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
I am trying to create characters from famous AV actresses but considering my lack of skills I was wondering if people who create realistic characters from pictures would have some advices.

I was thinking about setting the picture as a background so that it can more easily check the proportions for example. As if I was working with teansparent layers.

So I put the picture in the UserData/bg folder but I can't get it to show in the character maker.
You need to put pictures in C:\Illusion\HoneySelect 2\UserData\cardframe\Back folder.

Also make sure photos are saved as png

Reactions: jite888

Doc Edin

Jun 30, 2019
Spent a long time watching the thread, figured its about time I shared some of my girls

A couple of my favorites:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And some more that I based on some favorite Artist OCs:

A lot more available here:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Options then Better Penetration or uncensor selector then adjust sliders. The other method is in character creation under body options.
Can you alt-print screenshot save to paint and and post your settings? or post the .txt file for Better Penetration settings?

Literally had an instance where it become a Water-wheel or Wind-mill.

My level of confusion was off the charts. "My dick can actually do that????" :D Anyways, please be so kind as to post your config settings.

It could be the fitness/size/height the girls have. So any config data is much appreciated. Please. And Thank you for your time.

Reactions: EroShane

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Few cards for HS2 (I haven't played game modes yet, I only play in the Character-editor yet).
These cards are for HS2 only. They won't work for Ai-Girl. There are no these mods that are used for cards, do not run them in Ai-Girl, you will have errors.
For the cards to work, you need the repack version: HS2 BR 4.0 Updated to 08/30/2020.
Each card uses its own overlay, which is already built into it, but for stable operation of the game, you can download my pack of overlays from my Google disk (link below).
So, 7 modifications of girls from modder "cunihinx":

1. Nina Williams (Tekken 3 version)
2. Haruka Sawamura (Yakuza 6, slightly younger than the base model)
3. Haruka Sawamura 2 (Yakuza 6, slightly older than the base model, short dress, different hair, evening makeup, etc.)
4. Detective Kaoru Sayama (Yakuza Kiwami 2 version, a little younger with a different make-up and a different body shape, closer to the classic Japanese figure)
5. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3 remake version, base model is very dark, I tried to lighten it a little so that I could look at it without DHH)
6. Leeloo (The 5th element, movie. Just watch how Jill's model looks like Mila Jovovich, it's amazing!)
7. Violet (Ultraviolet, movie. Milla Jovovich)

Girl-Cards:
HS2ChaF_20200827105948487.png HS2ChaF_20200828214357465.png HS2ChaF_20200829011137177.png HS2ChaF_20200829175707415.png HS2ChaF_20200830184136350.png HS2ChaF_20200830195220086.png HS2ChaF_20200831170847354.png

Overlays Pak (Just drag the "Dumpstone-Overlays_ (HS2)" folder from the archive to your "HS 2 \ UserData \ Overlays" folder (Google disk, 34 mb):

P.S. Sorry, I haven't played HS2 yet, if something doesn't work, write here.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes