[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hey, krorus123. I downloaded your complete pack as it seemed cool. Installed everything properly (four times now), but now I'm getting dozens of missing mod notifications.

I picked the SJJPL folder as an example. The folder containing SJJPLs mods for example has less zipmods in it than I already had on my own install from this modder:
SJJPL.png
Thanks for pack, but no thanks for me now having to track down all of the character and coordinate cards missing all this shit and delete them, so I can fix my game :(
StudioNEOV2 2021-05-17 10-34-21.png

May 12, 2021
Hey, krorus123. I downloaded your complete pack as it seemed cool. Installed everything properly (four times now), but now I'm getting dozens of missing mod notifications.

I picked the SJJPL folder as an example. The folder containing SJJPLs mods for example has less zipmods in it than I already had on my own install from this modder:
View attachment 1199210
Thanks for pack, but no thanks for me now having to track down all of the character and coordinate cards missing all this shit and delete them, so I can fix my game :(
View attachment 1199208
MrWrongtubes can I ask you? did you happen to use the kkmanager? and or the update function from just initsetting.exe (standalone). and what version?

I can say with certainty every time I run kkmanager now.. there are zero new updates only deletions from the existing pool of updates.

If I could! I'd happily share with you my entire directory of skins/mods and whatever. Yeah, something is going on and it isn't from STN, MM, Keelhauled... it honestly feels like some sort of injection attack.. not ransomware nor a corruption.. but something else. I can't explain it. I'll PM you something and you can confer if you want.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes