[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
They asked and I delivered! Friends and Girlfriends hot off the character creator!

Lydia
HS2ChaF_20211001100743335.png

and Mehtap
HS2ChaF_20211001125148871.png

If you're looking for your own girlfriend, shoot me a message. I don't charge money, although I do accept tips of course :p

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Allright, time for the jaguar-sisters. Shimi and her bigsis Fleck.
Since the upload is limited, it's unfortunately an assembly kit.
Get the card, get the UNDERlays and put them on the card as underlays. Et voila.
(I hope, this time I'm loading the correct files.)
preview.png

Shimi:

ShimiNoUnderlay.png

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Wow! Just when I was thinking of making her. Shame I don't got the card. Also thinking I could make something like this down below but skin overlays like tiger strips and/or cheetah spots are impossible to find
Might be an idea to try tiger next. I was thinking about a fox and wolf. Also a male version.
Being able to upload those overlays here is a close call with that 10 mb limit.

Reactions: ntrl1one

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
just a quick preview of another request i'm working on. This onlyfans girl has a bunch of random freckles/moles, a tattoe, and some sort of birthmark/scar that she tries not to show off. I spent last night hunting down every freckle, transferring the tattoo, and making a 3-image composite of the mark on her leg, which transferred SO WELL YOU GUYS

The girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes that is a card, and no it's not finished. I still need to do another pass over her face before i can say i'm satisfied, then do one or two more of her hairstyles (got a lot of images to work with) and some proper clothes.

I'm using the pushup mod found in optional mods of repack if anyone wants to see her all perky.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Might be an idea to try tiger next. I was thinking about a fox and wolf. Also a male version.
Being able to upload those overlays here is a close call with that 10 mb limit.
I managed to find some cheetah and tiger overlays but they're not exactly "top quality" stuff. I can't seem to find a tiger overlay for the face.

Jan 30, 2021
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes