[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah it's not a rare thing. Every time I've used it, it peaks at the 200-400kb/s range, at least while I have It open. It takes 2-3 days to update.

I also asked about that over the weekend and my question was deleted, because asking about the mod manager isn't related to card sharing; even though we use the mods in making the cards.
Such questions around game functions going better to https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/page-529

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Jun 26, 2022
Hi!

Regarding this thread I asked some of my girls to line up sideways to compare each other.
My girls are organized by age, based on body proportions (height, breasts, low hair, etc.)
Obviously I'm not a doctor in body physics, roughly speaking. I do that for my scene's castings.
Also asked to my girls to take off shoes. From left to right, ages going: 7 to 12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The two last are the same age, 12, but there are a difference in proportions, lenght of arms and face width.

in the lower part seems to be ok in proportions. I don't allow them to take off clothes cuz i don't want to break any rule here

In the rage 13 to 18 is the same with some cards, the first one is 13 belongs to an artist that have a particular eye in proportions, sadly I don't remember his/her name right now. the second one is 14 but has the regular proportions in the default chara maker, as the rest.

So my conclusion is: Yes, the proportions are out of a normal range, if one wants to make it as real as possible, needs to fiddle with some parameters, bones, etc. As for me, I do prefer to let my girls be like the game standard. only in special cases I modify the proportions but a little
Cool comparison. could you share the scene file and that height measuring board background texture?
I was looking for something like that, I have measuring plugin but it's often failing to load.

Reactions: bigcover22

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Jun 26, 2022
I've been experimenting a bit loading male cards in female maker mode and vice versa and made few interesting transformations.
If you wonder how is it possible to load male card in female maker mode or why it may be handy you can read about it in spoiler below.

Now those are few of my creations transformations. Nothing extraordinary, more like a demo what you may accomplish as in most cases i didn't do much more than loading a card.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I am not a troll... There are people posting letters from models under the age of 18.... And nobody says anything... And I'm the troll?.... Really...?
You've created one character who is by most people's standards unattractive - no judgment if that's what you're into, of course - and you've reposted her, seemingly unchanged, in a dozen different outfits. So I understand why someone might see that as possibly trolling.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Mirilla Deepstone, Cave Dwarf

0.png

Cave Dwarves are a rarer encounter than their distant cousins, the Mountain Dwarves. They tend toward darker skin tones, have a slightly narrower frame, and have large eyes with wide pupils, an adaptation that gives them superior dark vision.

Mirilla has fond memories of her Everdark home, but is enjoying her exploration and adventures far more than she ever expected. A good friend and stalwart companion, Miri will always hold you up and never let you down!

get the card for free at (i thought I'd do it this way going forward so i can update the card if needed and include more preview images sometimes. Let me know if you disagree and think I should keep attaching the card file here.)

(Note: to use her ingame, you may need to adjust some poses. See my post: )

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes