[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Lieselotte

Lieselotte 0.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

big card -
gallery -

and v2
Lieselotte 0a.png

big card -
gallery -

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield HS2 by Cunihinx, my edited card just below (resident evil session)

jill:
Claire:

Ada in Page :
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-155#post-5004832
View attachment 1031473
View attachment 1031463 View attachment 1031465
this is work ai shoujo mod ??
i want to jill valentine (r3) claire and ada wong ai shoujo mod ..
please anyone help ??

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Request:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-request-thread.115982/post-9383838

GDC Babe:
View attachment 2166994

How about naming her Gabe, as an amalgamation of the GDC and Babe letters? [G--] + [-abe] = [Gabe]

Has that French feel to it. Especially if you silent the "e", and harden the "b" it comes out super hott.

Hey missy, whats your name? J'suis Gabe. The "e" is silent, not that you american farmers would know.

8==D -o -o -o

She goes into my special, "named" folder, where the subfolders are the girls's names :) Yea, Gabe is that special :)

----
PS Or call her Gaby, in honor of an imaginary girl that this bar inside of NYC's midtown Sofitel Hotel is named for:

Last edited:

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
It's inner top GDC slightbra and inner bottom "thong". Put white on both and then a red stripe pattern.
Et voilá!
View attachment 2167396
excuse my ignorance, I'm new to this, but I don't understand how to make that visual effect of the bra so that it looks tight on the character's skin :( do you have the "coordinate"? Thank you very much for your answer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
excuse my ignorance, I'm new to this, but I don't understand how to make that visual effect of the bra so that it looks tight on the character's skin :( do you have the "coordinate"? Thank you very much for your answer
Don't worry we are all beginners in the start.
The bra itself has this "effect " built in. There are three versions in the "inner top" category menu to choose from.
"slight" , "mediumtight" , "supertight". Type "GDC" (it's the creator), in the search bar in the inner top category.

I hope it helped. If you have trouble making it work don't hesitate to come back for more help.
This subject belongs to the studio / maker help thread though, so if you need more help go there and post your questions.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-20

Cheers!

*Edit
Try yourself first to learn, if you can't figure it out, use the coordinate below.

Last edited:

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
Don't worry we are all beginners in the start.
The bra itself has this "effect " built in. There are three versions in the "inner top" category menu to choose from.
"slight" , "mediumtight" , "supertight". Type "GDC" (it's the creator), in the search bar in the inner top category.

I hope it helped. If you have trouble making it work don't hesitate to come back for more help.
This subject belongs to the studio / maker help thread though, so if you need more help go there and post your questions.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-20

Cheers!

*Edit
Try yourself first to learn, if you can't figure it out, use the coordinate below.

I really appreciate your help, it can achieve everything, I only have the problem of the post above that the color of the bra stains the skin.

As you mentioned, I will post it in the thread you mentioned.

Really thank you very much for your disposition. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes