[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

Jan 30, 2021
Excellent. Well done!
I'm very curious to know how you create your head mods. Headshot, facegen? Do you custom paint the face skin? And do you use any software like wrap4d to create the different "morphs" for the expressions?:unsure:
I have grand ambitions to create my own head mods but lacks severely the knowledge and skill atm. I guess babysteps babysteps.. :LOL:
Might make things a lot easier if we did! But no, no apps used other than HS2 and Photoshop on occasion. For example, this is the face overlay used to get her nose divots and some extra oomph to her eye shadow. It can also depend on the DHH preset being used, but usually if the likeness is there, it's there no matter how you view it.
_Export_2021-11-16-22-48-56_FaceOver-better4.png
Totally agree, step by step is paramount in any endeavor one undertakes. But man... sometimes I think whatever success anyone has comes from sweet Lady Luck, helping the hand to shape it all just right. I sure love that lady.:)

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Hey guys...question. Is this finally her? Does she need more? Use her model to create the first true sex robot? Ditch da bitch & move on?

What thoughts doth curdle within thee?
View attachment 2172091
EDIT: I must know something... what video is this from?
View attachment 2172848
She's wearing black, has a braid, and is in either a lesbian or threesome scene on a red sofa.
Really pretty close and pretty nice :giggle:. I like those wrinkles, the mouth and nose are a highlight.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
And here I go. The guy for the stuff nobody asked for. Materials and textures for everybody. Now you can call me by my real name: Mad Texman

...too much? ok ;)

I'm uploading here first this time. Fell privileged or just as betatesters, whatever floats your boat :giggle:
This is the final (first) version, so if I change or add anything, it will be coming as an update with a new versionnumber. Feel free to critisize, suggest, or simply give me your opinion or wishes. I hope, I didn't mess up too much this time ...
I'll post it later on discord, that it finds it's way into STNs repack.

[Metaru] Extra Tattoos Mandalas and Lace 01
It's just 7 mb, a small readme and my 2 models as samples included.
(It's there as an extra zip, because we can't upload .zipmod)

PrevTattoo.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
And here I go. The guy for the stuff nobody asked for. Materials and textures for everybody. Now you can call me by my real name: Mad Texman

...too much? ok ;)

I'm uploading here first this time. Fell privileged or just as betatesters, whatever floats your boat :giggle:
This is the final (first) version, so if I change or add anything, it will be coming as an update with a new versionnumber. Feel free to critisize, suggest, or simply give me your opinion or wishes. I hope, I didn't mess up too much this time ...

View attachment 2175494
Great work Herb! I love the thigh revolver. :)(y) Next theme could maybe be mehandi henna tattoos?:unsure: I know that there are some in the game already but not enough imo and not good ones. I feel that this is a beautiful trend that is often overlooked.
Some examples below:

1668710891679.png 1668710932926.png 1668710979224.png
1668711192240.png 1668711306047.png 1668711418874.png 1668711464939.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Great work Herb! I love the thigh revolver. :)(y) Next theme could maybe be mehandi henna tattoos?:unsure: I know that there are some in the game already but not enough imo and not good ones. I feel that this is a beautiful trend that is often overlooked.
Some examples below:

View attachment 2175990 View attachment 2175992 View attachment 2175993
View attachment 2175994 View attachment 2176001 View attachment 2176005 View attachment 2176008
thanks man.
Yeah, I really klike those and a bit of it is allready in there. But remember me mentioning the paintmask? Not all of that can be done as paint because of the seem. Just try to place a paint on the shoulder like in pic 3 or on the side of the right leg :cautious:. That's the reason, the garter for the revolver is shortened ;). I can't go around the leg!
As suntans otherwise, it can work. but that's only 1 slot. Worth only, if it's for a full body pattern, butv but that's so static again and doesn't have roughness (glossmap).

So for the paints, I tried to do what I can to get patterns, that avoid those void-areas, where the UV is wrapped together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Overlays is always an option I know. Would be nice with more in game though.
Some overlay examples:

"Belle"
HS2_2022-11-17-20-10-35-286.png HS2_2022-11-17-20-12-38-905.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Some examples below:

View attachment 2175990 View attachment 2175992 View attachment 2175993
View attachment 2175994 View attachment 2176001 View attachment 2176005 View attachment 2176008
Here I found some henna like overlays, but I only searched back to 01-2021 :p

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Did you see this also?

1668795491880.png
He is using the fishnet to give the surface a pattern. I don't like the look personally but this method could potentially be used to make something better.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
This guy experiments with normal and bump maps:

View attachment 2177104
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;) That sounds so familiar ....
The SepheyerSpecial

It's basicly the same I did there. Only that the clothshader is used on the body. But the textures safed on the char are doing the same. I guess I have to move. May be Mars or even further, where the days are longer and the weeks have more days o_O
Too many ideas for too few days ...
Right now, I'm focussed on a step by step texture-mod-guide. Page 5 atm. Would PDF be fine?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I guess I have to move. May be Mars or even further, where the days are longer and the weeks have more days o_O
Too many ideas for too few days ...
Right now, I'm focussed on a step by step texture-mod-guide. Page 5 atm. Would PDF be fine?
I know the feeling.. Yeah pdf sounds great. A copy can be downloaded this way and viewed in acrobat reader or similar.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

...too much? ok ;)

View attachment 2175494
you gave her a very lovely little butt

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I DID IT! ilovepaints.png
It was a bit more then I was planning to do and I hope it was worth it. Now I need some, that read it, find everything I messed up and bonk me on the head, because everyone needs some proofreading at some point.
Rookies guide to texture-mods

If it's fine, then we can point to it everytime, somebody asks again about creating mods.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Well, did you read my guide? :)

In short about this:
NO white or black, No green, blue is black, red is white and where they meet,.... pink is colorable

This paint is only blue and red:
02.PNG

I should have tried a year ago, to just hide channel by channel ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
You can't imagine, how much my head is rotating now .... That opens up another new dimension for paints.
I should rework my last 2 or 3 mods for better results on quiet a few items.
And then, I really will add a part 4 about doing textures.
Not to forget, I still don't have a solution, if and how I could make a skintype, that includes the pantmask and the DetailNormalMap ...
oh,.. And the nipples-funmod I have in mind. Need niple-pics, preferably without shadow (frontal light)
Asking around to take pictures is ill advised ...

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
3dsk and czechcasting and test-shoots are all good potential nipple sources and it can be found on imagefap.

My collection:

• Hey there
Reactions: Herbmetaru

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
3dsk and czechcasting and test-shoots are all good potential nipple sources and it can be found on imagefap.

My collection:

.... jeez, almost checked them out.
<<- At work right now, so better not.