[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
A solution is though to put it in either clothes category without a mesh, making it bodypaint, if this is possible, or the same in accessories, again if possible. I get that it makes it more difficult and messy to put together the entire thing or selected parts, but if you wish to have it in parts and not as a full body paint then this might be something to explore. HS2 is what it is with all limitations etc. Many and me included wish we could either code a plugin or ask someone else in order to solve things, but without this option we have to try more experimental ways.
I hope you find a working solution. Let us know if you do and how, so we all can learn. I'm sorry that I can't be of more help, I just lack the experience with this specific scenario.
Cheers!
Indeed, a tattoo would best belong in the accessory section - in theory.

I know nothing about how to make mods, so...

Herbmetaru can you make suntan an accessory? If you can, then the tattoo issue would be solved right there.

And since you haven't done it, then it probably can't :)

Reactions: Mr-Fox

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I recreated a card for a request.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-request-thread.115982/post-9319657
Then I decided to make an edit card for myself and one thing lead to another...
I couldn't help myself from snapping a few shots.

Before: Tomboy
View attachment 2147561

After: Curvy "Tomboy"
View attachment 2147558
Not even the same girl anymore.:ROFLMAO:
I tried out the awesome makeup mod by Herb. Really nice. Now I could add basic pencil eyeliner and some colored "powder".
Of course I will share her when I'm done with her..:devilish:
Hmm, I need to remind myself to finish one project before starting a new.:unsure::sneaky:
wooooooah this is amazing work

• Red Heart

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Made another one. This time it is Holly Garner. Inspiration or reference or only to look at and contemplate life... :unsure:

Holly Garner oiling Morph.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is too off topic, is there a better place for me to post these little creations?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Indeed, a tattoo would best belong in the accessory section - in theory.

I know nothing about how to make mods, so...

Herbmetaru can you make suntan an accessory? If you can, then the tattoo issue would be solved right there.

And since you haven't done it, then it probably can't :)
First: I never did anything else then textures as mods :rolleyes:, didn't spend time for that yet. Might have a look at what Hooh did there. Ther is a nice one.

second: I WANT it as paint (or mole, if we would ever get it for body)

Overlays: do it throw it on a char. That's it. no recolering, adjusting position, turning or whatever :)
suntans: only gets recolor but loses metalic/texture as a 2nd source of detail.

What I'm working on is the mod with those textures as paints (may be a suntan later for really big body tattoos) for the whole community, not only a texture for one or only my char. The structure is done, the first textures are there (see teaser) and if I can't get the garter right, I'll leave it. I'll do a few,. that are simply not going around the leg, just the outside left leg :sneaky:
The paints are just so nicely customizable. With the other options, you can't allow everybody, that has it do something with it like this ( yeah, it's just a lame example):

01.PNG

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
One paint (tattoo), 4 different uses. Did I mention, I really like, what you can do with just a 'paint'?
NEED MORE SLOTS!
Unfortunately no answer to my question on discord about that. I am short before starting a petition.

prev04.png

What is your opinion? Release with a few textures and regular updates or more textures and therefore a later release and longer update-cycle?
(I still have a lot ideas and I love details too much to just copy and paste some pictures or photos and upload them as paints)

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
One paint (tattoo), 4 different uses. Did I mention, I really like, what you can do with just a 'paint'?
NEED MORE SLOTS!
Unfortunately no answer to my question on discord about that. I am short before starting a petition.

View attachment 2160201

What is your opinion? Release with a few textures and regular updates or more textures and therefore a later release and longer update-cycle?
(I still have a lot ideas and I love details too much to just copy and paste some pictures or photos and upload them as paints)
Release when you are finished. Don't be in a hurry to release. When I have done quick releases I often find things I could improve after a bit of time past and I regretted not doing it in the first place. The skull pattern on the shorts of Tomboy 2 is a perfect example. With that being said it's probably better to focus on one "theme" or category and release lets say 5 textures in this theme when you are really finished with them and satisfied and then move on to the next thing. If you release too much at once, each piece doesn't get the attention it deserves. So in conclusion a slow trickle of content posting is my advice/opinion.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
NEED MORE SLOTS!

View attachment 2160201

Those bowties on thighs are killers! Freaking love them. Sexy-sex!

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Those annoying small things, that could be avoided by proper coding ...
Paints can't be aligned correctly for front AND back. If it's aligned for the front, then it looks like on the top middle (see the neckpart and the left/right adjustment) and if I align it for the back, where at least it doesn't have to be turned, then it looks even more shitty on the front.
And to top it: you can't adjust by turning in game, because it's exactly 1/2 a point of turning it left ot right apart from each other.

prev05.png

Those details cost me the most of time ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
yup, welcome to illusion games.:LOL: I think it's prevalent in video games and 3d content in general though sadly.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
When I'm done with this, the next plan is an updated guide for texture-mods (paints, suntans, moles,...) with easy to use samples. So all of you can have that fun as well.

Btw.: I found, where that fading paints on the seems is coming from.
You knew, that there is also a PaintMask? It's like the DetailMainTexMask, but it's not included in any shader or bodytype. It's loaded when you start tzhe game via \abdata\chara\oo_base.unity3d and mm_base.unity3d

Changing it there works, but that's ofc only a local change then.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
When I'm done with this, the next plan is an updated guide for texture-mods (paints, suntans, moles,...) with easy to use samples. So all of you can have that fun as well.

Btw.: I found, where that fading paints on the seems is coming from.
You knew, that there is also a PaintMask? It's like the DetailMainTexMask, but it's not included in any shader or bodytype. It's loaded when you start tzhe game via \abdata\chara\oo_base.unity3d and mm_base.unity3d

Changing it there works, but that's ofc only a local change then.
Would it not be fairly easy to make a zipmod then? :unsure:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Excellent. Well done!
I'm very curious to know how you create your head mods. Headshot, facegen? Do you custom paint the face skin? And do you use any software like wrap4d to create the different "morphs" for the expressions?:unsure:
I have grand ambitions to create my own head mods but lacks severely the knowledge and skill atm. I guess babysteps babysteps.. :LOL:

Last edited: