[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Did you check the guides channel? ;)
I reposted after it got deleted, ... If it was that post you ment.
Thanks for your attention - but not yet - I´m saving links of interest, but where should I look for if they are dead.
And in my personal experience they mostly delete because of Off-Topic and do not move into a supposedly better suiting thread as usual in most forum.
I really don´t apprechiate to search for hours after a deleted posting.

Can you share a link here?

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Thanks for your attention - but not yet - I´m saving links of interest, but where should I look for if they are dead.
And in my personal experience they mostly delete because of Off-Topic and do not move into a supposedly better suiting thread as usual in most forum.
I really don´t apprechiate to search for hours after a deleted posting.

Can you share a link here?
I did ( edit) the previous post after I thought, that might take a while to find.
Legs in the ground or above

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I recreated a card for a request.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-request-thread.115982/post-9319657
Then I decided to make an edit card for myself and one thing lead to another...
I couldn't help myself from snapping a few shots.

Before: Tomboy
HS2_2022-11-04-17-07-13-403.png

After: Curvy "Tomboy"
HS2_2022-11-04-22-54-16-870.png
Not even the same girl anymore.:ROFLMAO:
I tried out the awesome makeup mod by Herb. Really nice. Now I could add basic pencil eyeliner and some colored "powder".
Of course I will share her when I'm done with her..:devilish:
Hmm, I need to remind myself to finish one project before starting a new.:unsure::sneaky:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Nice work Herb! I don't see any problem with it, but only you know the vision and what you are going for.
I'm looking forward to see the end result.:)(y)

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Is the post a teaser, or is the vision a teaser or am I a teaser? :unsure:
Sorry I'm a member of SDA (slow dummy association). :LOL:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I am working on the ideas, that I had, when doing the makeup. Unfortunately, not everything works like I'd like (garter doesn't work good as paint) but most things will probably look good.

prev01.png

Ps: and again: if somebody has a good standing to a coder for plugins: 2 more slots in paints and moles on body, please :oops:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I think it looks great Herb. I'm a fan of and like the henna tattoo style patterns. And regarding garter, how the texture is being stretched over the body can sometime be a difficult problem to overcome. In photoshop there is a tool called "liquify" that can be used to expand or compress, it can sometimes be used to compensate for the texture being stretched.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
That's not the problem. What I can't overcome, and I bumped on it allready last year, is the areas, where the UV comes together, the seams. I guess it's the DetailMainTex, but not sure. Even if I change it, those areas keep clean from paints.

prev02.png

That's why I beg for moles :sneaky:. They ignore that part, like suntans do.

Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Oh I just remembered. Liquify in photoshop is janky method. It's much better to go the uv editing, skin painting route with blender. You are essentially painting the texture onto the figure in 3d in blender so you can see in real time how it looks.

This tutorial explaines what I'm talking about:

I have watched this tutorial many times and I wish to learn this technique but haven't tried yet.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
That's not the problem. What I can't overcome, and I bumped on it allready last year, is the areas, where the UV comes together, the seams. I guess it's the DetailMainTex, but not sure. Even if I change it, those areas keep clean from paints.

View attachment 2151062

I see. I have encountered this also. Does it not work as an overlay, and splitting the "garter" at the uv seem line for the right leg?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
HS2_2022-11-06-16-00-36-327.png
I simply exported a sock to use as a test and then used the uv map template for the body.
Garter Test template.png

card:
HS2ChaF_20221106160547684.png

I hope it helped.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

View attachment 2151062

Why not use bodypainting? (I.e. you probably know: clone the skin via Material Editor, change the shader to clothing, and change the texture. If not, I can provide more details).

I actually thought these were bodypainted, as the result doesnt really differ. But then I see you use another method that has these particular limitatinos that bodypainting doesnt.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I totally missed that you were talking about paint. :rolleyes: Now I see the issue.:LOL: doh!
It's weird how there is a gap there.:unsure: HS2_2022-11-06-16-22-38-654.png
I agree with seph, that the solution is probably to go with a different layer or texture type.
I managed to get the bandade to wrap around by editing both detailmain and maintex, but when importing maintex the body becomes white.

detailmaine edited
HS2_2022-11-06-16-34-08-877.png
maintex also edited
HS2_2022-11-06-16-34-33-860.png

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I see. I have encountered this also. Does it not work as an overlay, and splitting the "garter" at the uv seem line for the right leg?
Sorry, you both miss the point ;)

Ofc, I can do an overlay or skinchange, but that is adding to the cardsize and more something for individual cards. These are coming as a mod. As paints that everybody can use colored on whatever bodypart they want and share those cards without watching for the filesize :sneaky:

I did that stuff allready with suntans, but,... there's only 1 tan you can use on the body. Nice if you want a ful body tattoo, but not if you want several diferent textures over the body.

And if it is only the garter .... Well, I can overcome this and leave it be. The other stuff I'll put in there can avoid those nasty areas of void.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
A solution is though to put it in either clothes category without a mesh, making it bodypaint, if this is possible, or the same in accessories, again if possible. I get that it makes it more difficult and messy to put together the entire thing or selected parts, but if you wish to have it in parts and not as a full body paint then this might be something to explore. HS2 is what it is with all limitations etc. Many and me included wish we could either code a plugin or ask someone else in order to solve things, but without this option we have to try more experimental ways.
I hope you find a working solution. Let us know if you do and how, so we all can learn. I'm sorry that I can't be of more help, I just lack the experience with this specific scenario.
Cheers!