[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sorry, I meant darker theme in terms of subject matter. Like S&M or assault. Some of the scenes are pretty vanilla, but some can get a little out there.
Ahh, all I have is S&M, lol, so no, I don't break themes out for that reason. The different stories go into 1-2-3-etc folders of say "classroom". Then I get into 30th in some instances and most of the time you kinda easily remember what's where just based on the scene thumbs alone.

Reactions: cptboofy

justadodobird

Sep 29, 2018

dltnstls
Dude, do you know any other passwords for his posts? Thanks!

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hello everybody, and sorry for my English.

It's been a long time since I uploaded something, In fact, I only come over here from time to time to keep myself more or less updated. But some days ago I noticed that someone refers in highly favourable terms to my old maps catalogue and, sincerely, that touch my heart...

So this is to announce that I am about to upload an updated (and improved) version of it. It will cover all the maps that appear in Add -> Maps as a first step and I hope it will be ready in a week (maybe two).

I don't like to make announcements, because life is uncertain and nobody knows what could happen tomorrow. If I make this one is just because the last time I was about to upload something (a catalogue with the poses included in Studio) somebody overtakes me for a few days and I end up with only a lot of time and work wasted. So, if anybody is working also on that map thing, please tell it now so we both can save time and efforts.

If not, then I hope to come back soon with good news.
Regards to all.

malok1224

Aug 24, 2021
Dude, do you know any other passwords for his posts? Thanks!

Where is the DL link for these?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
a little experiment using fluid 03 and colliders to simulate a jizz scene. Couldn't get the body or face colliders to work for some reason, so just used shapes. I think with a little more tweaking it'd be workable. Posting in case someone with more skill wanted to copy the technique better. None of the characters are mine so kudos to creator.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
freshcrab's scenes

SADAOBDDRGN's scenes

dreadinside's scenes

oldzoro's scenes
MVP post right here. Allow me to contribute some Kuo scenes from the last 4 months.

archimalakas

Mar 25, 2021
freshcrab's scenes

SADAOBDDRGN's scenes

dreadinside's scenes

oldzoro's scenes
I don't seem to be able to access those links, all I'm getting is Internal Server error, anything I'm doing wrong here?

Edit: please feel free to ignore me, I was accessing over https.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote