[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Riskbreaker

Sep 5, 2021
EDIT: Test it with a couple of my girls and didn't find such problem. Have you tried more girls than this one?

There is one thing, though: in all the animations made with gimmicks, you have to adjust them if your girl is not the exact size of the template, which is not always that easy. Have in mind that what is to be moved are the pistons and rotators that affect the body parts, not the body parts themselves, wich means that you have to find previously the appropiate gimmick to move. Further, move it carefully and, most important, cross your fingers and try one and another time until you get it.
Thank you for this useful info. I was wondering why the animations didn’t look smooth. Would you happen to know of tutorials that you can suggest to show how to move gimmicks correctly?

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Thank you for this useful info. I was wondering why the animations didn’t look smooth. Would you happen to know of tutorials that you can suggest to show how to move gimmicks correctly?
No, sorry.

However, it's not that hard to understand really, it's more a matter of trying (and fail). Gimmicks can be moved as most things in studio, via the axis that appear when you select them or using the 'move controller' mod. Unfortunately, it's a common issue that one gimmick is connected to more than one thing so, when you try to fix one of them it's easy to spoil another one.

Many times gimmicks and things (including body parts) are connected through 'Node constraint' mod (ctrl+N) and, if you are used to it, it is posible to disconnect things and reconnect them later when they are fixed, however, imho, that is too much a work and rarely it worths to dig so deep.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
For those interested in adjust replacement characters to a previous animation, I've found a mini-guide at Kuo's page in kemono.party (kindly mentioned by Sgt.Fartz before). It is at
The file is a PDF, but it is a little big to be uploaded here (30 Mb).

It deals with the use of 'Node constraint' mod, and I hope it could helps somebody.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Does anybody knows how to extract a frame from a scene when it is included in the file data (and so, it doesn't show in the frame menu) or at least if it is possible?
Thanks

Reactions: Sepheyer

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
This is the scene I was talking about, it is original from opiumpoppu and I would like to use the phone UI visible in the front, which I think must be a frame. The VNGE indication only affect to cameras, not the animation itself so it can be left out (I think).
At this moment I don't have a clue if it's just a silly thing or an impossible task. Thanks for any help.

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
This is the scene I was talking about, it is original from opiumpoppu and I would like to use the phone UI visible in the front, which I think must be a frame. The VNGE indication only affect to cameras, not the animation itself so it can be left out (I think).
At this moment I don't have a clue if it's just a silly thing or an impossible task. Thanks for any help.
I want to know too, meanwhile here you go
frame_cellphone.png

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
I loaded a scene in studio and I was just wondering "I couldn't figure out how to play the animation" that came with the scene....or do they even have one?

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I loaded a scene in studio and I was just wondering "I couldn't figure out how to play the animation" that came with the scene....or do they even have one?
Not all the scenes made for Studio are animated. In fact, many of them as just more like a picture (or a series of them, in which case you can see them sequentally clicking the cameras 1 to 10 usually).

If the scene is animated, the animation will play for itself, unless it is built with VNGE (sometimes). Anyway, if this is the case, the VNGE mod will warn you at first.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Can you put screenshot or better, put the scene to look into

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
This is a scene created by someone, idk i just dont like clickbait, so this the enhanced version of the original, converted to VNGE.
View attachment 1953086
Enjoy
TTB.
LMAO! :ROFLMAO: At first, I was disappointed, just another cloned scene with different chars.. but then, the "alternate" ending, now that was a nice surprise.

Thanks for improving my scene, that's the only reason I share my stuff.

NOTE: the original scene's ending was planned similar to yours, involving Tommy having his way with the girl in the bathroom, but scripting the scenes and modeling by hand really takes a long time and a big toll on the mind, by then I just got really tired.

Good job
cheers.jpg

Cheers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote