• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
+FIX
[BR] Better Repack R1.png
Installation Order:
1.Download and unpack the full repack in a separate folder
2. Download the fix (at the bottom of the post) and unzip it into the game folder

main launcher "HoneySelect2.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game. It also contains instructions on the basic elements of the game (the link allows you to go to the Japanese page. On this page there is the possibility of translation into the language of your computer)
333.jpg

3333.jpg

FOR EARLY ADAPTORS, IF YOU WANT IT FULL FEATURED, WAIT FOR R2 (some functions are not fully available. Anti-censor and some other functions will be available in future releases)
Changelog:
  • Added IllusionLauncher
  • Added BepInEx 5.0.1
  • Added BepInEx ConfigurationManager v15.1
  • Added BepInEx MessageCenter v1.1
  • Added HarmonyX Beta 2
  • Added XUnity.AutoTranslator v4.11.1
  • Added AIS Translation
  • Added Marco’s RuntimeUnityEditor v2.1
  • Added Marco’s KKManager 0.10.0
FULL RELEASE1 (R1)

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
(
)

Torrent (all in one file)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google drive (split archive)

Info
Main Pack
CRC32: 487A26C5
MD5: 11449FFCECEF2E0A6547004E52CFA3EC
SHA-1: 223544C3318AE3B97780831D1426CA2AD79909EC

UPDATE FIX:

ofc, AIS problems exist for HS2, exactly as they were for AIS... ah well, that means the same fixes works :p

This zip adds fixes to the game, as well as wideslider:

just extract it to the game folder

Last edited:

Zennam

May 6, 2018
Is HS2 working for anyone? I downloaded my pre-ordered version from DMM and whenever I open it, it's just stuck in a white screen and becomes unresponsive...

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
wait, the game just came out and there is already a pack with preapplied mods and translation? WTF?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
wait, the game just came out and there is already a pack with preapplied mods and translation? WTF?
Ordinary situation. The author of the repack and the authors of mods have long been working with the developer of the game. Universal mods are applied to this version, which do not require significant changes. Similar mods are used in a number of other projects ILLUSION.
More serious changes will be in the next releases ...

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I like Illusion and would definitely support an English translation. I did for KK and HS1, but avoided AiG because I didn't love the gameplay and the translation wouldn't have done much for me. If they were more open to modding that would basically seal the deal for a day 1 purchase on these things.

RivexIV

Jul 18, 2018
Anyone having a problem when entering the h scene the map is just a blue sky with the crosshair bugged and no characters

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Reactions: karinchan1987

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Jesus. Are you really that ignorant despite I gave the link to how the localization work?
Jesus, wtf...

I can translate any illusion game in a single day by myself (by amount of work), this is NOT an AAA game with hundreds of thousands of lines of text.

You are also not translating into X languages, just english, which already strips away 90% of the work that AAA games go through.
Illusions games are also not very complicated on the semantic level, given that you cant do much wrong when you say: "fuck me" or "i can feel your dick", or what do you think is the reason we can translate these games in a single day, as modders? (given that we have someone who can speak japanese and english, of course.)
We have had HF-patches contain day 1 translations (manual, at least for the most part of the game) in the past, its not like it is a big deal. (Its more a pain in the ass to deal with illusion using images instead of text for some of their buttons etc. thats far more complicated for us to deal with, than replacing a bunch of strings. (best case: you can just dump all the text in the game and reinsert it after translation, but in the past that was rarely the case, due to a lot of images in the UI being actual images instead of text. This affects all pre-unity games from them.))

Aside from that, Illusions Steam translation still is quite amateurish at times, proving that they just do it themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote