• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020

Patch to uncensored
Password F95ZONE

go to abdata-->chara and replace the oo_base.unity3d file

Reactions: mckwz

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
How I do this ?

"Set their mentality to Loathing"

I have to unlock some achievement ability first using a specific "potion" like?
In the character creator itself. Load the card and change their mentality (you will lose all the stats they've gained once you overwrite the card)

Make sure you use the character creator from the guestbook option "Create a Woman" not the change button on the bottom of the cards. The first "character creator" gives you control on changing their name, personality, and h traits. The second "Character creator" only lets you change the face,body and clothing. NOT their personality, traits, etc.

Reactions: xenxor30 and Morkar

Bladist

Dec 19, 2018
I'm getting a "melting face" glitch with roy12's AI characters. Anyone got a fix, or are those simply not compatible?

Bernd25

Jan 4, 2019
When I start the game I only have a white screen and a spinner rotates in the lower right corner. Can anyone help. thank you

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
Anyone can load scene from studio? I can't load it
No one can. Propably gets solved with repack 1.2 or if someone found another fix for that^^

Graphics... it´s definitely better than HS1 but you have to compare it to the standard versions since there are no texture mods yet for HS2(except you could use AI texture mods, idk).

Reactions: Despicable Thief
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote