[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2019
Is the game right full uncensored? I've the screw the noise version, but so far I've the same guy(he's the same in every Illusion game!) with the lightsaber that could fight in Starwars.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Is the game right full uncensored? I've the screw the noise version, but so far I've the same guy(he's the same in every Illusion game!) with the lightsaber that could fight in Starwars.
Give the modder community some time and I'm sure they will come up with something better, for now AI mods seem to be compatible with minimal input so this is all we have for now.

Jun 17, 2018
Ok so after a long search and ready a lot of frankly unhelpful comments :D I finally managed to fix the white screen bug (atleast worked for me) The problem seemed to be some plugin he forgot to include in the repack that is need and says he'll include it in R2 i got it from here. Idk if links are permited if not i'm sorry and delete my comment.

Reactions: namprofli3

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
Futa is definitely working in the 1.2 version, make sure you select it on the character creation screen and don't put the girl into a group or else you can't set them as a player character

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

manusgamo2012

Mar 28, 2020
ok thanks
Futa is definitely working in the 1.2 version, make sure you select it on the character creation screen and don't put the girl into a group or else you can't set them as a player character
thanks a lot, i'll install the r.1.2

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering something. From what I understood, it's possible to use Ai Shoujo cards in HS 2, but is the opposite possible ?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
How do you break a girl?
Use multiple men and pain positions.

How can I get "Meeting" Achive ??
When walking the halls, your room will have a red heart next to it.

The girl has to like you alot to do it.

It's usually a random girl but the ones who love me seem to do it the most.

it there any futa or gay mod?
Built in and working just fine.

Make sure to set the character as a player character. If added to a group she wont be a "futa"

Reactions: Despicable Thief
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote