[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, I'm wondering something. From what I understood, it's possible to use Ai Shoujo cards in HS 2, but is the opposite possible ?
Yes, I believe there was an update to AIS to support this.

They even showed Sitri walking around in AIS to promote this feature.

EDIT: the personalities won't carry over FYI. Completely different voices unfortunately.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I apologize for using a translator first.
For now I see it well, I mean, it's "Honey Select 2" what it offers, "is what it is"

I'm looking among the comments because the version I downloaded doesn't have the neo studio and it's censored, I downloaded an update I saw in one, but it's all the same, I downloaded the bug fix.
Someone could mark the comments that say something about this or guide me a little? from now on thanks!

Dec 14, 2018
Did you do a clean install or the 1.1-1.2 upgrade? I did the upgrade and also see 1.1.0. I also get missing mod errors but it is what it is.
Yeah I did an upgrade,but everything new seems to be there,and also yes I do get the missing mod errors,but nothing seems to be actually missing. I'm currently in the process of downloading the 38.6 GB of mods,so I hope that will at least put an end to the "errors"

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote