[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2019
So I guess I’ve been spoiled by playhome. Are the breast physics broke or do they just don’t move in most situations? In some positions they bounce but in most they are either stationary or jiggle an extremely small amount. I only played HS1 once way back so I don’t remember if it was like that then.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
[CITA = "Ill Ray III, publicación: 3603850, miembro: 1888736"]
Posiblemente anterior, pero nuevamente estoy predispuesto contra HS1, así que eso es todo.

¿Descargó HS2 R1.1 o anterior? Ahora, podría estar equivocado, pero creo que el estudio no estuvo allí hasta R1.1, así que verifique su versión.
[/CITAR]
I downloaded updates and made a mess! It loads me with MOD errors that don't exist
The maps are very basic in the positions, the maps as I have read are missing unlocking, I could take out the censorship mosaic and ...the sexual animations, for now at least, Play Home is ahead, even so I am downloading again the HS2 to try this version that says 1.2

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I downloaded updates and made a mess! It loads me with MOD errors that don't exist
The maps are very basic in the positions, the maps as I have read are missing unlocking, I could take out the censorship mosaic and ...the sexual animations, for now at least, Play Home is ahead, even so I am downloading again the HS2 to try this version that says 1.2
I did the same thing, the update made a mess of things.
Downloaded the whole 1.2 and its a ton better.

Though when I have a female as player its still pixelated for some reason.

Reactions: Jhon1885

baiwidnopants

Aug 14, 2017
i cant seem to find any overwatch cards?? ive seen some dude on reddit post pics but no cards?? anyone got elizabeth from bioshock??

May 17, 2019
So I guess I’ve been spoiled by playhome. Are the breast physics broke or do they just don’t move in most situations? In some positions they bounce but in most they are either stationary or jiggle an extremely small amount. I only played HS1 once way back so I don’t remember if it was like that then.
They move according to Softness and Weight in Character Maker. My characters have their breasts move all the time. Now, if you ask me how realistically the breasts move in-game, well.. that's another rabbit-hole you don't want to follow....

Oct 31, 2019
They move according to Softness and Weight in Character Maker. My characters have their breasts move all the time. Now, if you ask me how realistically the breasts move in-game, well.. that's another rabbit-hole you don't want to follow....
What settings are you using? Maybe I should do a clean install of 1.2. I’ve tried all sorts of combinations of weight and softness and they still come out stiff.

May 17, 2019
What settings are you using? Maybe I should do a clean install of 1.2. I’ve tried all sorts of combinations of weight and softness and they still come out stiff.
I play R1.2. The in-game settings only affect visual effects, so I don't think it would have any impact on gameplay physics. How stiff would the character's breast move?. If you want crazy bouncing like in PH, you need to set maximum Softness, while decreasing the Weight to balance out, or it would make the boobs drooping.

Last edited:

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
How is the male char customization worse than HS1? Did the male char customization for AI ever get an upgrade for it? Can we expect an upgrade for HS2 in regards to it?
It feels like a step backwards form Koikatsu, but a little better than HS1. AIG got mods that allowed you to use widesliders to make guys that didn't look like the same awful clone, and to change body proportions as well (although this does mess with automatic H scene rigging, if you're working in studio you can easily get around it with FK/IK).

I think the reason it's bad is that the game is designed around having a single, consistent male model to rig scenes with. That really limits the possibilities in the character creator, since they dev for the main game first.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
It feels like a step backwards form Koikatsu, but a little better than HS1. AIG got mods that allowed you to use widesliders to make guys that didn't look like the same awful clone, and to change body proportions as well (although this does mess with automatic H scene rigging, if you're working in studio you can easily get around it with FK/IK).

I think the reason it's bad is that the game is designed around having a single, consistent male model to rig scenes with. That really limits the possibilities in the character creator, since they dev for the main game first.
I get that the model needs to be consistent, but I hate how hard it is to make a non-Asian looking face on the male. It's practically impossible.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
How do you lower the "Depend" meter? I know how to snap the girls out of the "yandere" like state, but I just don't know how to prevent it from filling up.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Okay, maybe the yandere thing is more tied to having sex too much. Like, I had a long stretch of no yandere out breaks. Getting girls that hated and were slaves status to lover status, which required a lot of kissing and missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Went to one of my lover statues girls, did the deed, and she snapped and wants to be with me forever.
Man, having a harem is hard.

guragura123

Jun 17, 2017
Any of y'all play this game with low-spec PC? Because I am, and I can't figure out any way to make the graphic any lower other than with the in-game setting. Do any of you know a way to make it lower than the in-game setting like using .ini file? Or is the game's compatibility just shit? Because I can still run GTA V, although at low res, but it's still able to run it at 40-50 fps nonetheless, and I'm pretty sure this game is not any heavier than GTA V.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Posiblemente el primero, pero bueno que estoy predispuesto en contra de HS1, así que no se.

¿Descargastes el HS2 R1.1 o anterior? Claro, podría estar equivocado, pero creo que el studio no estuvo allí hasta R1.1, así que verifique su versión.

Okay, fixed the translation.
No pusistes la actualización encima de la anterior, verdad? Hay un programa de actualización para eso aunque no sé exactamente como causa problemas pero bueno, mejor evitar que lamentar!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any of y'all play this game with low-spec PC? Because I am, and I can't figure out any way to make the graphic any lower other than with the in-game setting. Do any of you know a way to make it lower than the in-game setting like using .ini file? Or is the game's compatibility just shit? Because I can still run GTA V, although at low res, but it's still able to run it at 40-50 fps nonetheless, and I'm pretty sure this game is not any heavier than GTA V.
I guess you could try a lower resolution if it isn't already set to "Performance" in the launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote