[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickON

Oct 4, 2017
So I guess I’ve been spoiled by playhome. Are the breast physics broke or do they just don’t move in most situations? In some positions they bounce but in most they are either stationary or jiggle an extremely small amount. I only played HS1 once way back so I don’t remember if it was like that then.
Yep, same here. Did you find out how to fix this yet?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
"Create your own poses", they said. "It'll be fun", they said.

Anyone know any Studio tips to de-clutter IK/FK and items in scenes, please? Or is this my life now? :ROFLMAO:
AAAGH.png

Jun 26, 2018
I'm curious has anybody tried using custom characters from Honey Select 1 in 2 yet? There were so many amazing famous characters ported into the first game, so I wonder how hard it would be to move them into this one...

MrMike

May 3, 2018
I hope Editor of Girl Status will come soon.

At First its Fun to change em to your desire. But after some time its frustrating. (I dont want everybody H Hater ;) )
Especially there 2+ different Depend Status Versions (maybe 4) for Each Personality.
One when the Girl is Slave, another when Girl is Hedonist.

But... you can Raise Dependency too when they are "Love" and "Average" too. So maybe you can get another 2 Different Depend Status on each Personality.
(Hmm... Again, close to end it changes from Love to hedonist. Maybe these 2 are the only ones. Dont know how to hold status at Average, to test this one too.)

Another thing:
I Have a Problem on "Fur" (the Manager?). At first i was able to getting Threesome with her. Then i tried hard to make her like Pain. After some "sessions" i got no longer Threesome with her.
It took me long to get her Like Pain, so sucess on that side, but does anybody know how can i bring her Back to have Threesome with her?
Can i change her Status more? (maybe Dependency too? And getting more Positions on her, beside of Threesome back?)

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Set myself a challenge today to make a bunch of images in Studio without using any pre-made poses, even hands. It was a bit of slog, and aside from having to printscreen the shots (as the shortcuts to disable UI and take screenshots keep bugging out! GRR!), I'm pretty happy with the results!

Continuing my theme of spamming the thread with pictures, the card is of course included! Enjoy!
AB0.png AB1.png AB2.png AB3.png AB4.png AB5.png HS2ChaF_20200604011949698.png

IMGUR link to my first attempt before a random power outage stopped my fun! - - - >

Last edited:

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Set myself a challenge today to make a bunch of images in Studio without using any pre-made poses, even hands. It was a bit of slog, and aside from having to printscreen the shots (as the shortcuts to disable UI and take screenshots keep bugging out! GRR!), I'm pretty happy with the results!

Continuing my theme of spamming the thread with pictures, the card is of course included! Enjoy!

IMGUR link to my first attempt before a random power outage stopped my fun! - - - >
Nice work, I had a go earlier too but I've never used the studio before and got frustrated rather quickly.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The maker of KPlug is also making HS2Plug. - Hs2Plug 0.1 is out now.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Nice work, I had a go earlier too but I've never used the studio before and got frustrated rather quickly.
Thanks a lot!

I'd dabbled with the studio that came with AIS, but never really got my teeth into it. It's got it's quirks already, without the bugs in this version. I'd say start off just setting up models with existing animations, so you can get to grips with the UI first. It took me ages to get my head around how IK and FK interact with each other. It's a not a tool that lets you jump right in with without confusing, frustrating and utterly tormenting you first :ROFLMAO:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
"Create your own poses", they said. "It'll be fun", they said.

Anyone know any Studio tips to de-clutter IK/FK and items in scenes, please? Or is this my life now? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 683444
I'd suggest going to the settings button then check on options. If i was able to colour the nodes differently per zone and lowering the sizes of these in Koikatsu, i seriously will be disappointed if it isn't possible in HS2.
Edit To Add: But beware if you play with character scales. It will require sniper precision if you lower it.

I'm curious has anybody tried using custom characters from Honey Select 1 in 2 yet? There were so many amazing famous characters ported into the first game, so I wonder how hard it would be to move them into this one...
Not possible, only AIS-compatible.
However, i've seen someone mention a tool for that in possibly another thread but i don't really remember the name nor do i think it will come out anytime soon.

do we have a thread for cards?
I mean, there's one for AIS iirc, you could try importing from there in the meantime.
EDIT: Nope, only AIS has a card sharing thread, from what i can see.

Last edited:

MrMike

May 3, 2018
Confused... Now i have 3 different States of Dependancy.
1591480311460.png
The first one was on a Slave Girl, but looks like Hedonite. o_O
Second Slave too, Third on Hedonite.

...I Want Stats Editor.
(Still found no Solution with "Fur". If anyone knows something would be helpful.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote