[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
is there a tutorial or something on Stats?
cuz i have no idea how to do some of the achievements.
i figured out dependency and the other 3 basic ones.
but broken, slave, hate... can't seem to do any of that.
broken goes up a little if i just go ham and spam every sex position. But i can't get it past 40-50%

QuaZ

Jul 2, 2017
I have no idea how to trigger that. I only have 2 girls with 2 different dependency states, and still on progress make the 3rd one with this black ;), though.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the wiki either. You find it, you tell me, my friend :geek:

It edits your girls' state into different ones. Notice the smiley icon on the top left of your Girl Card
:) = Love
:D = Slave
;) = Hedonistic
:confused: = Hate/Disgust
Can't find the Smiley face for Broken status.
There are black versions of :):D;), meaning it's Dependency for each state (You can say it's MAX status).
Thanks for the explanation but I'm evidently more idiot than that! LOL
Which mod in the pastebin list is actually and card state editor? That's what I don't know.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Thanks for the explanation but I'm evidently more idiot than that! LOL
Which mod in the pastebin list is actually and card state editor? That's what I don't know.
The link I posted above isn't a card state editor but you can change all the stats in the character select menu.

May 17, 2019
is there a tutorial or something on Stats?
cuz i have no idea how to do some of the achievements.
i figured out dependency and the other 3 basic ones.
but broken, slave, hate... can't seem to do any of that.
broken goes up a little if i just go ham and spam every sex position. But i can't get it past 40-50%
This will show how each personality and trait can have a certain effect on status.

This will show how many points each sex position gives for each status. You see 5 grey box, click on the (+) sign to expand the list.

Have fun to break the girls now!!! ;)

MrMike

May 3, 2018
meaning it's Dependency for each state (You can say it's MAX status).
Yes and no.
It doesnt Matter how much Love, Slave or Whatever you did to her and/or she already have.
You just need Max H (dont know if it works with Just Max Pain or Anal too, not tried yet). Then you can Raise her Dependency Bar. Which Dependency you get is bound only at Personality.
Her Love, Hedonite, Slave doesnt matter. (as long it isnt Hate, there you cant raise Dependency i think)

P.S.: I know, you probably mean it, cause Personalities are in 3 Categories.
But there it reads wrong for me, that raising (or changing) Stats would change Dependency State. And it doesnt. You can only change her normal State, not the Dependency one.

Last edited:

ploretus

Mar 16, 2019
HELLO FRIENDS IS IT POSSIBLE TO PLACE THE GIRLS CREATED IN THE HS1 AND PUT THEM IN THE NEW HN2? GREETINGS

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
HELLO FRIENDS IS IT POSSIBLE TO PLACE THE GIRLS CREATED IN THE HS1 AND PUT THEM IN THE NEW HN2? GREETINGS
Unfortunately no. Also about optimisation game runs stable on 60fps with everything enabled except rain and i got 64c on gpu which, in my opinion, is still too high a temperature for this type of " game "

• Haha
Reactions: ploretus

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
I was told on Reddit to delete a file in the BepInEx\plugins\IllusionFixes folder, but the comment's now been deleted...hmm...

...Anyway, I can load scenes now! Delete/rename the file called "AI_Fix_InvalidSceneFileProtection" and you should be good to go :)
It works, but removes the uncensor at the same time... also you have to delete it, rename won´t do anything.

Guess i´ll wait for updated repack.

Ayamhijauuu

Jun 7, 2020
Hello guys, may i know what is "sideloader modpack" which is 38 gb? Is it additional cloth etc? And if i download it, how do i install it? Thank you guys

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
I was told on Reddit to delete a file in the BepInEx\plugins\IllusionFixes folder, but the comment's now been deleted...hmm...

...Anyway, I can load scenes now! Delete/rename the file called "AI_Fix_InvalidSceneFileProtection" and you should be good to go :)
Hey, how do you access the scene loader?

I didn´t delete "AI_Fix_InvalidSceneFileProtection" cause i didn´t find it in that folder.

Instead there was only the "HS_Fix_InvalidSceneFileProtection" - Dll file. I deleted that from the folder (backed up the file of course), game still starts with Uncensor and stuff.

The only thing was, the graphic settings were changed and well i´m a little bit confused. Didn´t found a clue where to find the scene loader.

Downloaded the BetterRepack R1.2 from the nopy server as Split.

Btw: Hope i don´t hurt someone with my "maybe" bad grammar. English is not my mother tounge.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
This will show how each personality and trait can have a certain effect on status.

This will show how many points each sex position gives for each status. You see 5 grey box, click on the (+) sign to expand the list.

Have fun to break the girls now!!! ;)

What is this, a joke? It is clear that not everyone reads in Japanese, and after Google translation it does not become any more clear at all - complete abracadabra. I would like to see the guide in English.

May 17, 2019
Yes and no.
It doesnt Matter how much Love, Slave or Whatever you did to her and/or she already have.
You just need Max H (dont know if it works with Just Max Pain or Anal too, not tried yet). Then you can Raise her Dependency Bar. Which Dependency you get is bound only at Personality.
Her Love, Hedonite, Slave doesnt matter. (as long it isnt Hate, there you cant raise Dependency i think)

P.S.: I know, you probably mean it, cause Personalities are in 3 Categories.
But there it reads wrong for me, that raising (or changing) Stats would change Dependency State. And it doesnt. You can only change her normal State, not the Dependency one.
Hmm.., I just tested with 3 different girls with the same Normal Personality. And you're right. It might be changed from Love to Slave, and vice versa. But once they reach Dependency state, it locks in "Love" Smiley face, no matter how I have them in specific positions.

It appears it's mentioned that the Dependency State is fixed according to the Personality in the last sentence in the Wiki as well. Meanwhile, the first sentence says differently. :( Have you tried any girls with different Trait/Mentality?

What is this, a joke? It is clear that not everyone reads in Japanese, and after Google translation it does not become any more clear at all - complete abracadabra. I would like to see the guide in English.
You can't have the best of both worlds, mate. And it's not really hard to figure out what's written in the Wiki either. Learn how to solve the problem on your own if you're an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote