[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2019
I hope Editor of Girl Status will come soon.

At First its Fun to change em to your desire. But after some time its frustrating. (I dont want everybody H Hater ;) )
Especially there 2+ different Depend Status Versions (maybe 4) for Each Personality.
One when the Girl is Slave, another when Girl is Hedonist.

But... you can Raise Dependency too when they are "Love" and "Average" too. So maybe you can get another 2 Different Depend Status on each Personality.
(Hmm... Again, close to end it changes from Love to hedonist. Maybe these 2 are the only ones. Dont know how to hold status at Average, to test this one too.)

Another thing:
I Have a Problem on "Fur" (the Manager?). At first i was able to getting Threesome with her. Then i tried hard to make her like Pain. After some "sessions" i got no longer Threesome with her.
It took me long to get her Like Pain, so sucess on that side, but does anybody know how can i bring her Back to have Threesome with her?
Can i change her Status more? (maybe Dependency too? And getting more Positions on her, beside of Threesome back?)
HS2 Libido Thread#608

can someone give me file of translation or link to download it?

MrMike

May 3, 2018
Misguided/Entity: Yay Editor. Tyvm :love:

But was asking for the Other Problem with State of Fur. I can get no more Threesome with her after i started make her feeling Pain.
Feels like she has more States but Player cant see (and long Process).

May 17, 2019
Misguided/Entity: Yay Editor. Tyvm :love:

But was asking for the Other Problem with State of Fur. I can get no more Threesome with her after i started make her feeling Pain.
Feels like she has more States but Player cant see (and long Process).
No problem. (y)
I'm not quite sure about your Fur's issue as I didn't interact with her much, maybe someone will give you a better answer. Sorry!! :unsure:

Reactions: MrMike

MrMike

May 3, 2018
Misguided/Entity:
But with the Edior i can Tell you there are not 3 on each Personality (Or Editor isnt working correct, what i dont think so).
Just Based on which Personality you get one of the 3 Dependency Status.

• Natural, Open-Hearted, Average, Sadistic are always :)
  • Timid, Quiet, Hardworking are :D
  • Fashionable, Motherly, Girlfriend ends with ;)
Was too much hope you will get 3 different Depency Status. They behave different anyway, based on their Personality. But having all 3 on all Personalitys would be so nice.
I Mean i love the Timid Dependency. How nice would be to have that on other Personalities? :giggle:

May 17, 2019
Misguided/Entity:
But with the Edior i can Tell you there are not 3 on each Personality (Or Editor isnt working correct, what i dont think so).
Just Based on which Personality you get one of the 3 Dependency Status.

• Natural, Open-Hearted, Average, Sadistic are always :)
  • Timid, Quiet, Hardworking are :D
  • Fashionable, Motherly, Girlfriend ends with ;)
Was too much hope you will get 3 different Depency Status. They behave different anyway, based on their Personality. But having all 3 on all Personalitys would be so nice.
I Mean i love the Timid Dependency. How nice would be to have that on other Personalities? :giggle:
You're not wrong. There are Japanese Strategy Guide for HS2 someone shared in another thread.

You can check it out to see detail which traits for each Dependency. ;)

Reactions: MrMike

MrMike

May 3, 2018
Misguided/Entity: Theres a Note "Return to normal" (for Depency) in Conversation. I never get that Option. "Talk" directly ends in Sex with em, same as "Ask for Sex" obviously. Others are "Nothing"(often ends in Sex too) and "Go Back" :unsure: (With Editor no Problem, but i cant find that Ingame Option)

May 17, 2019
Misguided/Entity: Theres a Note "Return to normal" (for Depency) in Conversation. I never get that Option. "Talk" directly ends in Sex with em, same as "Ask for Sex" obviously. Others are "Nothing"(often ends in Sex too) and "Go Back" :unsure: (With Editor no Problem, but i cant find that Ingame Option)
I have no idea how to trigger that. I only have 2 girls with 2 different dependency states, and still on progress make the 3rd one with this black ;), though.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the wiki either. You find it, you tell me, my friend :geek:

I'm probably an idiot, but what's the stats editor in that list, I can't figure it out.
It edits your girls' state into different ones. Notice the smiley icon on the top left of your Girl Card
:) = Love
:D = Slave
;) = Hedonistic
:confused: = Hate/Disgust
Can't find the Smiley face for Broken status.
There are black versions of :):D;), meaning it's Dependency for each state (You can say it's MAX status).

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Tried talking to the girls, tried not having sex with them, tried letting them lead, and also tried fucking them out of the "depend" mode. They keep snapping on me.

I know how to get them out of the mode, just don't know how to prevent it. Yes, I am aware I can just lock the status, but I just like having a self imposed challenge when I play these types of games.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
someone have one page with the minimum requirements? because the game starts for me, but as soon as I press play it closes without any error

same thing happens when I create character after a few seconds the game closes

trybefaast

Nov 29, 2019
guys help.. i broke the game. trying bring stuff from AIs to HS2 folder...well i fuck up... any link to the last repack of the game ? please :(

May 17, 2019
someone have one page with the minimum requirements? because the game starts for me, but as soon as I press play it closes without any error

same thing happens when I create character after a few seconds the game closes
Look into "Manual" folder -> open HTML file "manual_en" -> navigate to "Introduction" menu -> You find the Spec Requirements for this game.
Most often game-crashing is related to hard drive issue with bad sectors, afik.

guys help.. i broke the game. trying bring stuff from AIs to HS2 folder...well i fuck up... any link to the last repack of the game ? please :(

lot of the outfit and all high heels are broken.is there a fix or do i need to wait
You might want to wait for the next version, though. :confused:

Reactions: BubaJ

trybefaast

Nov 29, 2019
Look into "Manual" folder -> open HTML file "manual_en" -> navigate to "Introduction" menu -> You find the Spec Requirements for this game.
Most often game-crashing is related to hard drive issue with bad sectors, afik.

You might want to wait for the next version, though. :confused:
Thanks friend !

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would it be possible,and how to make a 3d model into a character card?
Not possible. If/when Skin Overlay or MaterialEditor are in the repack, you can paste the body and face textures as a workaround then do a fuckton of slider work but you can't do it directly since cards don't really work that way.

Unless you manage to mod in a top that hides the original body and rig it to use the same bones then you could but tbh, it'd be kind of a waste of time since it really wouldn't allow you to use options like taking off the boots. Although you could try making each piece a mod and making the character itself in-game, if that's what you meant.

Reactions: Santiago Arnavisca
Dec 14, 2018
Not possible. If/when Skin Overlay or MaterialEditor are in the repack, you can paste the body and face textures as a workaround then do a fuckton of slider work but you can't do it directly since cards don't really work that way.

Unless you manage to mod in a top that hides the original body and rig it to use the same bones then you could but tbh, it'd be kind of a waste of time since it really wouldn't allow you to use options like taking off the boots. Although you could try making each piece a mod and making the character itself in-game, if that's what you meant.
Sounds like a lot of work,I'll just wait for someone to create an Alice Madness Returns card eventually :D

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Scene load when? :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was told on Reddit to delete a file in the BepInEx\plugins\IllusionFixes folder, but the comment's now been deleted...hmm...

...Anyway, I can load scenes now! Delete/rename the file called "AI_Fix_InvalidSceneFileProtection" and you should be good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote