[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
So I took another run at Danaerys from GoT and nearly threw my PC out of the window in the process :ROFLMAO: There's a few issues with the wider sliders randomly fucking up my character's faces, as well as keeping any slider changes across game sessions, which is weird.

That said, once you get your head around it, the level of customisation is pretty intense.

How'd I do, then? I've been staring at that bloody face for hours and I can't tell if it's shit or not anymore lol
AI_2020-06-08-02-35-31-747.png

And for your *ahem* closer inspection...
HS2ChaF_20200607093233107.png

As for you, ghosh911, I'll post the cards when the studio set is finished. And I don't do things for people who don't ask politely :sneaky:

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
So I took another run at Danaerys from GoT and nearly threw my PC out of the window in the process :ROFLMAO: There's a few issues with the wider sliders randomly fucking up my character's faces, as well as keeping any slider changes across game sessions, which is weird.

That said, once you get your head around it, the level of customisation is pretty intense.

How'd I do, then? I've been staring at that bloody face for hours and I can't tell if it's shit or not anymore lol
View attachment 685328

And for your *ahem* closer inspection...
View attachment 685324

As for you, ghosh911, I'll post the cards when the studio set is finished. And I don't do things for people who don't ask politely :sneaky:
Not to shabby MrWrong almost there looking really good though. Keep up the great work. :)

My own work in progress off " Aika Yumeno "

Last edited:

ccrocker58

Oct 3, 2019
Are there any mods out there that will let me turn down self shadows without having to turn them completely off? I'm running a 2080 super and I have to either turn them completely off for normal fps, or deal with 30 fps with them on >.<

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Sounds like a lot of work,I'll just wait for someone to create an Alice Madness Returns card eventually :D
Sure, lol.

Hello guys, may i know what is "sideloader modpack" which is 38 gb? Is it additional cloth etc? And if i download it, how do i install it? Thank you guys
Mods, basically, so you guessed it right!

And to install it... Under the "Mods" folder. (If it doesn't exist, make it)

View attachment 685318 is there any other link to download this? Any Drive or Mega link other than torrent?
What's wrong with torrent? :(
Anyway, i think only since Mega deleted several modder accounts for good boy points.

MrMike

May 3, 2018
Have you tried any girls with different Trait/Mentality?
Yes, i did. Tried nearly all Possibilities.
As already wrote:
  • Natural, Open-Hearted, Average, Sadistic are always :)
  • Timid, Quiet, Hardworking are :D
  • Fashionable, Motherly, Girlfriend ends with ;)
Thats the Personalities and which Dependency you will get. Always.
No matter if they have Max Stats in Slave, Love or Hedonist or 0 Points in any or which Traits/Mentality they have.

Before i was confused by outcome. With Editor it was crystal clear.

one question guys, how can i change Fur appearance?
Walk into her Room, there you get Option to change. (The Bottom Option i guess)

Last edited:
Reactions: Misguided/Entity

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
I wonder if we can make Fur turn into yandere mode though.
Well... you can customize Fur in her room and save her as character. So this way you can do ANYTHING with her in studio anyway :3

can i use roy12 DOA character mods from honey select party with this? is it backwards compatible
With just the repack/original game, no. But maybe with the sideloader mod posted in the previous posts. And even if, then only the AI DOA characters from Roy.

Reactions: bibizyk

MrMike

May 3, 2018
Esqualade: Why Customize in her Room then? ... Just use any Character in Studio.
I wonder if we can make Fur turn into yandere mode though.
I tried too.
Only i get yet is that she likes Pain now.
Bad Side: I Lost Threesome Action with her. Dont know to get it Back yet. :unsure:

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Yes, i did. Tried nearly all Possibilities.
As already wrote:
  • Natural, Open-Hearted, Average, Sadistic are always :)
  • Timid, Quiet, Hardworking are :D
  • Fashionable, Motherly, Girlfriend ends with ;)
Thats the Personalities and which Dependency you will get. Always.
No matter if they have Max Stats in Slave, Love or Hedonist or 0 Points in any or which Traits/Mentality they have.

Before i was confused by outcome. With Editor it was crystal clear.
What editor are you talking about? Sorry I was out the loop for several days.

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Sure, lol.

Mods, basically, so you guessed it right!

And to install it... Under the "Mods" folder. (If it doesn't exist, make it)

What's wrong with torrent? :(
Anyway, i think only since Mega deleted several modder accounts for good boy points.
I was talking about Sideloader Mod Package. I already have the game...

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Fur needs an office & service assistant to help out with the female guests maybe a " 3DX-Chat Lesbian " twist but with Illusion standards. Having a female wing-man who is handy with a strap-on & also likes female company sounds like a good DLC to me.

Well here is hoping Illusion has taking my suggestion as this would open up more animations to this title.

Reactions: edhorren
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote