[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy012

Mar 31, 2019
Just noticed you forgot to rename one of my creations, Yuko (the third girl). Thought I recognised that face :) I'm flattered.
Yeah apologies for a little plagiarism. Though i changed her body completely i like her face so decided to keep the name and face as it is .Good work though. cheers!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: keitaka

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah apologies for a little plagiarism. Though i changed her body completely i like her face so decided to keep the name and face as it is .Good work though. cheers!!
Thanks, man! And no worries, I share a lot on this site and Yuko's a personal favourite :)

I put a lot of effort into my creations, so it's always great to see when it's appreciated by the community :)

Reactions: edhorren

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the voyeur masturbation scenes?

Also, I buttfucked an orc today and it said she escaped. Sitri popped up and didn't know what she was saying. The orc wasn't in the group anymore. Know wtf this was?

silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
hey guys i download update from , i just wanna ask i see 2 jap folder, one with ai and hs2, do i only need the hs2 update and the ai folder will go to ai shoujo game? also the official update has this 2 folder i just wanna know?

Navrigerator

Jan 8, 2019
does anyone know how to get to configuration window with disable shadow option on it? sometimes i got that option before starting the game, but i don't know how to get that configuration window

Last edited:

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
Esqualade: Why Customize in her Room then? ... Just use any Character in Studio.

I tried too.
Only i get yet is that she likes Pain now.
Bad Side: I Lost Threesome Action with her. Dont know to get it Back yet. :unsure:
I think Fur wasn´t a studio character before you saved her in her room, but i may be wrong^^

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
is the skin overlay , y say this before! change the body skin (i use the 1.2 repack, if use this no need change the skin)
Mine 1.2 also, its ok in character customization menu but in gameplay its fot dark skin and I did not change the skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote