[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chen001

Jun 9, 2020
You are wrong, sorry. ;) I sorted it out already and sadly you cant get it Back (on normal way obviously).
You can have Threesome just on first 3 Times (bad joke?) you call/visit her. I know to Reset it(Edit First Time on her Card back to Yes), but hoping for All Positions Mod or something like that.
And like HS1 you cant change her Status... :cautious: (Just Maximize her Pain, Anal, H and change her Personality so you get other H Voices)
Yea , let's hope that Mods will work on it ( I really want to dp her ). I also hope that they release Fur's personality so that other female can uses...

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
damn, he have really good character but i dont qq acc, anyone have qq acc or his character card ?

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
anyone have a better 100% save than br 1.2?
at least for me, it doesn't unlock everything

BTPB

Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, InitSetting doesn't load the game. It doesn't crash, it just doesn't work. I'm forced to launch it with the untranslated one, which is very difficult.
Do you know how to solve this ?

Kuloba

Apr 10, 2018
Bro is website

can download character from it? i really don't know how

Pack00

Dec 29, 2019
Yes, I'll do you a solid this once. You'll need the and Vagina/Penis Zipmods.

But in future, please read the thread before asking questions. You could have skipped back a few pages and gotten this information yourself.
Did we get clarification on the HS2 location in which we need to place the 10 zipmods from the Vagina/Penis. Thanks in advance

Dahaks

Jun 9, 2017
It requires a specific release for HS2 since some things changed that made the AI mods not compatible with HS2. This only applies to heads.

Head mods will require specific neck seam fixes for HS2, as the neck seam also changed from AI to HS2, that will eventually come in the form of an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote