[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2043045

So where is everyone finding this game? Is there a download link buried somewhere in this thread, or is there a link somewhere else, or are people buying the game?

Oct 31, 2019
Version R2 has been released. highly recommend updating, it's a big improvement if you haven't been keeping up with the latest mods. You can find the updater files or the latest release on Screwthenoise's patreon page.

SaviorHawk

May 29, 2020
Hey guys,

is there a way to change the UI of the color options in the Character Creator, so I can put numbers in the fields instead of relying on my inaccurate mouse wielding for the correct color?

Bizrin

Oct 30, 2017
I have searched the forum but I have not found my problem so I apologize if you have answered it already.

The girls' vagina is gone and I have no way to fix it. Someone has the same problem and has found a way to fix it?

also the boys penis does not change color to skin

Thanks in advance.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Is it possible with some mod to unlock all the maps/ positions of the characters?

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
after updating from R1 to R2 all I see is a black screen :(
I also updated badly, its sadly best to just download the R2 full.

I don't really understand why there are 2 threads and neither has a torrent link in its first post.
Be sure and select Honey Select 2 on the left first.

Reactions: edhorren
May 17, 2019
I also updated badly, its sadly best to just download the R2 full.

I don't really understand why there are 2 threads and neither has a torrent link in its first post.
Be sure and select Honey Select 2 on the left first.
I'm not quite sure, either. From what I read back a few days ago (someone asked this as well), this thread was supposed to be for pre-release discussion. Once the game was out, the other thread would become the main page for the game itself.

The big problem is that both threads' members are ways behind the new information related to the game's update/ issues, thus, many same questions are being asked multiple times in both threads, for instance, "Uncensored mods" and Translation question.

As far as I concern, it'd be best to have one discussion thread like this one (no DL links ask, only pure game discussion), and other threads will focus on modding/DL issues. This will help make both threads lesser redundant, lesser clustering, and easier for other users to look for a specific topic.

But that's up to both forum mods coming into their own resolution, though.

Jun 26, 2018
So outside of the basic english and uncensor mods, are we seeing a lot of "other mods" like devices, ect being made or ported over? Is there a good place to find them? I know there is that one illusion discord that has like all their games but is that the best place to go?

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
I think Jiggle Plugin is not working for me on Breast...It's perfectly working on Butts but I can't recognize how it works on Breast?
Please anybody have any clip for comparison between Jiggle and Non-Jiggle Breast. Or any link?

Nontail

Nov 2, 2019
Is there a way to add more maps? There is a Sideloader modpack - maps, and within it plenty but when I play I can't choose any of it. Any idea how to enable them (if it's even possible)?

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Can you give the Sideloader modpack link?
Is there a way to add more maps? There is a Sideloader modpack - maps, and within it plenty but when I play I can't choose any of it. Any idea how to enable them (if it's even possible)?

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Not sure if repeated post, but here is a modder which is porting honey select 1 things to honey select 2, if anyone can pay attention to him / her to create a better modded version of HS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote