[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtech88

May 3, 2017
Hello guys!! To DOA char mods work correct, I recommend reinstall the plugins of pic below...
1592007540197.png

ClubCulture_

Mar 15, 2020
Been awhile that I've been with an Illusion game, is this a huge step up from the Honey Select 1 or just a load of new content and called it Honey Select 2?

elonashooter

May 23, 2020
Now that the R2 version of the repack version is out, my AI cards are working again. Here are my best ones:
AISChaF_20200324230541503.png HS2ChaF_20200612152919119.png

The trick is that if you can manage even one good looking girl with the right facial structure, you can use the fusion system to propagate the attractive features. I've found that to de-asian the characters you need to A). increase the head size and B). make the eyes WAY bigger, mostly in the height dimension.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
Been awhile that I've been with an Illusion game, is this a huge step up from the Honey Select 1 or just a load of new content and called it Honey Select 2?
This is just HS 1 copypaste. Better cum textures + girl reacts about ass to mouth, thats all.

BTPB

Nov 7, 2019
Now, i'm only wagering here but did you try hitting Alt+Tab after a few minutes of opening it?

NO, the game just doesn't open. The InitSetting closes and the game doesn't launch. Like if the InitSetting wasn't linked to the game. But all the folders are linked. But the launcher doesn't launches the game. And I'm not fluent in Japanese

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
My anti virus deleted my honeyselect.exe by accident can any brave soul out there upload just the main executable? thanks in advance.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
I made a card for Mirko from MHA. I have the fully updated R2 Repack so it might require some mods from that.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Actually, last I heard about that law, someone out there IS trying to work to get that law changed, or something like that? But I'm not certain on what's been going on with that. (And besides, they can just pull a Micomisomi (if I spelt that right..), just do everything in EXTREMELY exquisite detail, and then slap the mosaic over it because it really does feel like they know that some people out here just.. demosaic it anyways.

The way Illusion handles things is the 3D H-Game equivalent to JP artists not drawing genitalia detail whatsoever underneath the mosaic for visual novels because they think it'll never be seen. They're VERY wrong.
in Illusion's case where they keep relocating their staffs. this happen because more like rush work or they just lazy to do it. in manga case draw genital part or not it depend on the rate and category of that manga. as long as it not h-manga nope they won't draw it. but when come to the real h-manga, yes they always drawing it and sell the uncensored version later. and it not only Miconisomi that draw genital part, there are many dev (even many of them are small dev. with low budget) out there that draw that part too. in the end it do nothing about the artist, it just all about the company (who hide the artist)'s policy.

Last edited:

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
From looking at the website, it looked like the girls "moved around" but you would select from a list of different rooms they could be in. So no "free roam" like AI Shoujo. If you played Honey Select, it's still like how the girls could be doing something random (like still sleeping in their beds).
honestly i don't think they gonna do any roaming like AI soon since it came with so many bugs where their coder clearly can't handle the problem at all (honestly i think that guy may be no longer work in Illusion too) and yes AI seem not sell well either. our best bet is a half roaming world such as Koikatu or AA3 (if they still want to continue it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote