[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Is there a site where you can manually download mods like the old pastebin there was for honey select back in the days?
Or you have to wait for another Repack to come out ?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
hope someone will upload the complete game with all the proper mods installed cause the roy mods don't work for me and i have no idea what files and game version i need
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r1-2-illusion.53457/post-3642436

Basically all you need to know is in that post.

get the full release of the betterrepack R2 game (big file to download in pieces the whole game at once from the torrent & googledrive or get lucky to download this game currently in five pieces)

optional mods (not required but keep an eye on features you like to try. Consider these mods early WIP and it might make your game unstable as pointed out)

card resources (for character creation databases you may want) *AI Shoujo cards can be used in this game as well for even more characters as pointed in post link.​

May 17, 2019
Is there a site where you can manually download mods like the old pastebin there was for honey select back in the days?
Or you have to wait for another Repack to come out ?

This is the only site I could find.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I'm not saying we are entitled to your cards but we should be, looks awesome!
Haha! Thanks, even more practice now the latest repack has dropped!

Just as I thought I had a handle on lighting and graphics setups, along comes a massive overhaul to confuse me lol

Oh, don't worry. Shall be posting some of my new cards soon-ish :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: frikkn

RayePappens

Jun 9, 2020
So I got the better repack 2, and it came with 2 folders. An optional Sideload folder and the normal Screwthisnoise game folder. Do I need to put the sideloader folder somewhere in the game folder?

bloodsuga

Oct 23, 2019
So I got the better repack 2, and it came with 2 folders. An optional Sideload folder and the normal Screwthisnoise game folder. Do I need to put the sideloader folder somewhere in the game folder?
The optional sideloader folder is for studio, if you don't use studio then you can just ignore it.

May 17, 2019
Reactions: Xpiggysquealx

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hello, the sharing link has expired. Please repair it. Thank you!
That'll be because it's no longer required. I think this was a temporary fix for the decensor. The R2 repack has the proper decensor in it, so you should download that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote