[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dulf

Dec 25, 2018
I read somewhere that there's a work in progress fan VR mod? anyone have a link to this? Thanks <3

smick

Dec 29, 2017
This can be found on the main resources with cards. ( #452 )

The description of the card indicates the name of the game with which they are made. In the OP has a list of these games (SPOILER: List of Illusion Game Threads on F95)
I searched illusioncards.booru.org but i didn't know about the other site, it has a card very similar to the one i sent. I will also download the AI Shoujo cards from post #452 and see if i can find anything there too.
Thank you for the help!

Reactions: Ric

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I searched illusioncards.booru.org but i didn't know about the other site, it has a card very similar to the one i sent. I will also download the AI Shoujo cards from post #452 and see if i can find anything there too.
Thank you for the help!
Lots of great cards, clothes and scenes on this > I stumbled on, too! It also provides hours of amusement as Google muddles it's way through translation :ROFLMAO:

engrish.png

Noice! Just noticed one of my cards has 220 downloads! Holy shit! I'm big in Japan :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I MADE A VIDEO-THINGY!

Some of you know already that I've been toying with the idea of uploading a character creation guide based on the amazing feedback I've received from yourselves - so I finally took a stab at it! I'm a total noob at this btw, and haven't looked into editing software at all just yet, I just kinda went for it!

There's no cuts or edits and you WILL see me cock-up and have to fix some mistakes, but you might find that part of it handy, too. I thought that seeing my whole process, rather than basically giving you all bullet points would be more useful to you guys in the long run!

Creating great characters is pretty organic experience and I don't think I could bullet-point that process even if I wanted to! :)

What I really wanted to show were the key tricks I use to get a more realistic look from my creations. I also wanted to tackle the opinion of some of you out there, that making Western-looking girls isn't possible without modding the game into oblivion.
Hopefully I managed to do both!

Video can be found

Really hope you find this guide useful if you're a pro or a complete newbie and I greatly appreciate any and all feedback!

Also, if any of you out there have experience regarding video-editing/decent, free editing software, I'd be really grateful for any advice on that going forward!

Anyway, I should shut up now! Enjoy the vid!

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
I MADE A VIDEO-THINGY!

Some of you know already that I've been toying with the idea of uploading a character creation guide based on the amazing feedback I've received from yourselves - so I finally took a stab at it! I'm a total noob at this btw, and haven't looked into editing software at all just yet, I just kinda went for it!

There's no cuts or edits and you WILL see me cock-up and have to fix some mistakes, but you might find that part of it handy, too. I thought that seeing my whole process, rather than basically giving you all bullet points would be more useful to you guys in the long run!

Creating great characters is pretty organic experience and I don't think I could bullet-point that process even if I wanted to! :)

What I really wanted to show were the key tricks I use to get a more realistic look from my creations. I also wanted to tackle the opinion of some of you out there, that making Western-looking girls isn't possible without modding the game into oblivion.
Hopefully I managed to do both!

Video can be found

Really hope you find this guide useful if you're a pro or a complete newbie and I greatly appreciate any and all feedback!

Also, if any of you out there have experience regarding video-editing/decent, free editing software, I'd be really grateful for any advice on that going forward!

Anyway, I should shut up now! Enjoy the vid!
Good stuff, didnt watch all the way to the end due to time reasons. If you did that in one go like you said you did, I have no doubt you'd have a bright future in youtube or twitch my man!

Reactions: lifemare

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Good stuff, didnt watch all the way to the end due to time reasons. If you did that in one go like you said you did, I have no doubt you'd have a bright future in youtube or twitch my man!
Thanks for checking it out, man! It was honestly a bit weird talking to myself for 50-odd minutes, but I muddled my way through it :ROFLMAO: Did you have a look at the end-result, by the way?

I'll be posting some similar creation and Studio vids in the future I reckon, so I'm thinking about making her my "tutorial girl". Her face isn't quite finished, but then I don't ever think any of my stuff is really finished - I always go back and tweak some more! But the touch-ups and me being a perfectionist I'm going to save for a highlight reel. That video uncut would probably be about 12 hours long. Ten of those hours would be screaming as the nose sliders to behave :ROFLMAO:

Hope it was useful in some way!

Last edited:

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Did you have a look at the end-result, by the way?
Oh yeah, it looks really good, especially when you consider how weird it is to create a character when you know people are gonna be watching you.

Western faces are pretty hard, especially when you go minimal on the mods. One of my buddies says that facetype 1 makes the best looking western face, but I'm not sure if that's true. Personally, I use facetype 2 most of the time with pretty good results. I'm making a visual novel using AIS/HS2 (shameless promotion) and she's one of my main characters; I'd say she looks pretty western?
mlab_H.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Oh yeah, it looks really good, especially when you consider how weird it is to create a character when you know people are gonna be watching you.

Western faces are pretty hard, especially when you go minimal on the mods. One of my buddies says that facetype 1 makes the best looking western face, but I'm not sure if that's true. Personally, I use facetype 2 most of the time with pretty good results. I'm making a visual novel using AIS/HS2 (shameless promotion) and she's one of my main characters; I'd say she looks pretty western?
View attachment 696604
Apparently I've reached my reaction limit for today. Even the forum is telling me to go to bed lol

She's beautiful, dude. That's really great work. I'm a sucker for pale skin :love: Would you mind sharing the card so I can take a proper look at her, please?

And yeah, I didn't want any reference images or pre-made plan in my head before I got started. I wanted it RAW haha

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Apparently I've reached my reaction limit for today. Even the forum is telling me to go to bed lol

She's beautiful, dude. That's really great work. I'm a sucker for pale skin :love: Would you mind sharing the card so I can take a proper look at her, please?

And yeah, I didn't want any reference images or pre-made plan in my head before I got started. I wanted it RAW haha
Unfortunately, I have a policy against sharing cards, especially cards that I am going to use for my VN, because some rude fucked up people have sent back pictures of my characters being fucked by dogs and I didn't appreciate it very much. But if you want to achieve the same effects, I am using . Once you have that skin on, you have to go into Material Editor(Body) in the body tab and scroll down until you see this:
AI_2020-06-17-18-51-39-795.png

Play around with DetailNormalMapScale, ExGloss, and Gloss. DetailNormalMapScale controls the tiny details in the skin, increasing it makes it more noticeable. ExGloss and Gloss makes skin more shiny so they reflect light more.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Unfortunately, I have a policy against sharing cards, especially cards that I am going to use for my VN, because some rude fucked up people have sent back pictures of my characters being fucked by dogs and I didn't appreciate it very much. But if you want to achieve the same effects, I am using . Once you have that skin on, you have to go into Material Editor(Body) in the body tab and scroll down until you see this:
View attachment 696621

Play around with DetailNormalMapScale, ExGloss, and Gloss. DetailNormalMapScale controls the tiny details in the skin, increasing it makes it more noticeable. ExGloss and Gloss makes skin more shiny so they reflect light more.
Okay, that was a fucking rollercoaster of WTF?!? Wow. No worries then, dude. I understand completely. Does she/will she count as intellectual property? I hadn't thought of that.

But thank you for those tips! I'm still pretty new to the heavier customisation side of this software, so advice like is very much appreciated!

Reactions: Mimir's Lab
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote