[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalier

May 4, 2018
how can i save a girl in "Asking for a girl" of Furu? it's only have condition to search on the left

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
can't seem to get hedonist...even made a new girl with girlfriend, perverted, tried all the normal ones from HS, but wound up getting her dependent, which seems to stop the progression for the other types. Also, someone mentioned for broken to follow the same pattern as HS by using glass heart...that didn't work too well, but whipping them constantly did..Hedonist is the last achievement for me to get.

phuctravinh90

Oct 29, 2019
A
How to unlock bath tub and the other maps piperoom etc (i am using 100% save)? also can we make the dick from uncensor to not rotate?

Waiting for vr patch like crazy :)
As i know that althought you unlock it from achievement, its also used in some situation as she go to wc or bath. You cant use this room in everytime.

phuctravinh90

Oct 29, 2019
May i ask about combine between trait + mentality + sex favor.
I cant recognize the formular to combine between 3 of them althought i find out it so difference.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Character cards for the game Honey Select 2: Libido. KEY RESOURCES
Cards can be made independently in the game itself or downloaded ready-made. Ready cards will appear on the main resources.
Currently, there are practically no cards made for Honey Select 2. A search on "Honey Select 2" will most likely result in cards from Honey Select 1, these cards are not suitable. But it is possible to use cards from the game AI-Shoujo.

Cards from AI-Shoujo are fully compatible with Honey Select 2 cards.
ScrewThisNoise: "cards (from AI-Shoujo to Honey Select 2) can be loaded interchangably between the two games... makes sense as they're basically the same game"

Ready-made AI-Shoujo / Honey Select 2 cards can be downloaded from the corresponding topic
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/
Or find on the resources (AI-Shoujo):

1.[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP
Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects ( #4,848 )

Hp1lLn.png

and other resources

Over time, a separate section will appear for Honey Select 2

To use the card correctly
1. Make sure the card is designed for Honey Select 2 or AI-Shoujo
2. The card must have a format ".PNG" (save as PNG image)
3. The card can be manually transferred to the game folder.

The principle is the following
1. Download the cards you need to any place on your computer. Male and female characters should not be mixed.

2.Copy or move characters to a folder
(Hard Disk where you store the game \Main folder with the game\UserData\chara\....)
2.1Copy or move all female characters to a folder
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R1.1\UserData\chara\female
2.2Copy or move all male characters to a folder
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R1.1\UserData\chara\male

You can immediately save the desired character in the appropriate folder.

3. Run the game and select the desired characters. If necessary, edit them.
Cards incompatible with your version will not be displayed in the list of available characters in the game menu

Note:
Some functions may not be available when transferring cards, because some functions of Honey Select 2 are not yet available (you need to wait for the next releases (R2). Also, some cards made for AI-Shoujo may not be fully compatible (when creating them, specific mods were used that are not available in Honey Select 2). Similar cards need to be further edited in Honey Select 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote