[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks for your help, but I'm new here. I don't understand that
Ah, no worries.

The changelog activity was removing an old decensor. This was placeholder, removing the mosaic, until a full decensor was available.

If you're running an earlier version of the repacks you should download the R2 version right away, if only for the bugfixes, but it also has everything available right now that you're going to want or need (decensors, tons of mods and a huge amount of optional Studio features).

Grab it , if you haven't already!

Hope that clears things up a bit!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Weird, with the last update, the dick is no longer scoping, but poking through the models.
Was there a flag/toggle added somewhere that can fix/switch this?

Edited with voluntary card-tax. :)
Your card tax is greatly appreciated. That's a yoink from me, they all look amazing!

As for your little problem...there's no easy way to say this, GlaFo, but you're going to need a better penis. I'm sorry :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like you're on the default dick, which is solid as rock (good for her) but has no proper collision with the girl (bad for her abdomen).

Make sure you have one of three dicks selected that have TMAA in the name. These have a workaround where the penis concertinas as it enters, so you don't get the clipping issue. More authentic in H-Scenes and hilarious to watch in Studio.

Set the decensor defaults in your plugins menu (in the main game menu) and make sure to update and save your male/futa characters with your preferred working peen.

Hope this helps! :)

tazvam

Jun 16, 2020
Ah, no worries.

The changelog activity was removing an old decensor. This was placeholder, removing the mosaic, until a full decensor was available.

If you're running an earlier version of the repacks you should download the R2 version right away, if only for the bugfixes, but it also has everything available right now that you're going to want or need (decensors, tons of mods and a huge amount of optional Studio features).

Grab it , if you haven't already!

Hope that clears things up a bit!
Sorry, I still don't understand. I just need oo_ base.unity3d Files and I can only use mediafire.
I just need the remove mosaic function, thx

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Sorry, I still don't understand. I just need oo_ base.unity3d Files and I can only use mediafire.
Now I don't understand :D Okay...I obviously don't want to insult you if there's a language barrier or something like that, so answer a few questions and I will try to help as much as I can:

1. What version of the game do you have installed?
  2. Have you downloaded (or already have) the repack I posted you the link for?
  3. What is it you're trying to do?
Get back to me and I'll be happy to try and sort this out for you. Whatever it is lol

tazvam

Jun 16, 2020
Now I don't understand :D Okay...I obviously don't want to insult you if there's a language barrier or something like that, so answer a few questions and I will try to help as much as I can:

1. What version of the game do you have installed?
  2. Have you downloaded (or already have) the repack I posted you the link for?
  3. What is it you're trying to do?
Get back to me and I'll be happy to try and sort this out for you. Whatever it is lol
1.I have installed the Japanese version of the game.
2.no
3.remove mosaic,male and female character

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Your card tax is greatly appreciated. That's a yoink from me, they all look amazing!

As for your little problem...there's no easy way to say this, GlaFo, but you're going to need a better penis. I'm sorry :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like you're on the default dick, which is solid as rock (good for her) but has no proper collision with the girl (bad for her abdomen).

Make sure you have one of three dicks selected that have TMAA in the name. These have a workaround where the penis concertinas as it enters, so you don't get the clipping issue. More authentic in H-Scenes and hilarious to watch in Studio.

Set the decensor defaults in your plugins menu (in the main game menu) and make sure to update and save your male/futa characters with your preferred working peen.

Hope this helps! :)

Awesome! That did it. thanks for the help!

Here's some more!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
1.I have installed the Japanese version of the game.
2.no
3.remove mosaic,male and female character
Right. So you're not using any of the repacked versions. Got it.

Go , install the mod's requirements - , and (linked on that page also) and copy the decensor files over to the mods folder (you may have to create this yourself in the game's root directory).

Got there in the end! Good luck!

Reactions: GlacierC

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know where can i find this (or similar) mod? Particularly hair/clothes for Nessa from Pokemon.

tazvam

Jun 16, 2020
Right. So you're not using any of the repacked versions. Got it.

Go , install the mod's requirements - , and (linked on that page also) and copy the decensor files over to the mods folder (you may have to create this yourself in the game's root directory).

Got there in the end! Good luck!
ok, i try it, thx you very much

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know where can i find this (or similar) mod? Particularly hair/clothes for Nessa from Pokemon.

This can be found on the main resources with cards. ( #452 )

The description of the card indicates the name of the game with which they are made. In the OP has a list of these games (SPOILER: List of Illusion Game Threads on F95)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote