[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Zote

Mar 16, 2020
man illusion slacks off on lot of their recent releases feature/content wise but damn do they make good games!!

is there any other jap dev thats as big as illusion
Maybe miconisomi, creators of "insult order". Very good quality, but very small customization options.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
anyone can give me summary, what's new and different from this game Honey Select Libido ?
- mainly a bigger and more complex character customization from what i see on the website.
- also more places/room
- supposedly more animations and stuff too.
- better graphism (that depend of taste imho)

they are maybe others stuff, but my japanese is very bad and my gf dont want to translate for me :/ (too bad she is jap, so no problem for her)

shivshankar

Nov 8, 2018
I have 8 core ryzen 1800x and gtx 1080ti still get 15 fps with 3 character, how much they unoptimized this type of game, aaa title game easyly run at 60 fps with 10s of character running with illusion developer cant make it run at even 30 fps with that many character, even if you turn off physics

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I assume there be no "official" English on or near release?
Sure someone will make a uncensored mod real fast. Liked HS. but only played with those 2 things.
So will be pass till those 2 things are added. Least the menus, sliders, and key things in ENG. Dilologe would be nice in ENG but can live without.

Glad CM3D 2 got a official ENG relase though. Even if it's a bit spotty, progress!

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I assume there be no "official" English on or near release?
Sure someone will make a uncensored mod real fast. Liked HS. but only played with those 2 things.
So will be pass till those 2 things are added. Least the menus, sliders, and key things in ENG. Dilologe would be nice in ENG but can live without.

Glad CM3D 2 got a official ENG relase though. Even if it's a bit spotty, progress!
Tbh, i expect to see machine translation early since an official ENG translation on or near release is a littleeee too hopeful.

And hopefully uncensor too if AIS mods are compatible.

TheodorSid

Sep 13, 2019
Oh kids, you know nothing. What about the dog in Oppai slider ? If that rocks your boat .. the game sucks anyway ..

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm not holding my breath, but I'd really like to see them beef up the studio maps and props in this one. Usually modders come along and add like 30% of what you need to make scenes, but having a large number of common props and locations right of the gate would be awesome. I'm not sure what percentage of users even touch Studio, though, so it's probably not really worth their dev time if it's not being used directly in the game.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
- mainly a bigger and more complex character customization from what i see on the website.
- also more places/room
- supposedly more animations and stuff too.
- better graphism (that depend of taste imho)

they are maybe others stuff, but my japanese is very bad and my gf dont want to translate for me :/ (too bad she is jap, so no problem for her)
The base graphics and customization are far superior to the standard honey select graphics. They are probably sub-par to fully modded honey select, but i would guess that after a few months of modding, Honey Select 2 will be far easier for your average user to create great looking models in. Especially if you want to create MALE models, Honey Select 2 looks like the way to go. We'll finally have games without the exact same male MC having wig or a shitty beard.

I'm kinda sick of the same Honey Select graphics in 100s of different games, so here's hoping in 4-5 months that new games switch over to Honey Select 2.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
The base graphics and customization are far superior to the standard honey select graphics. They are probably sub-par to fully modded honey select, but i would guess that after a few months of modding, Honey Select 2 will be far easier for your average user to create great looking models in. Especially if you want to create MALE models, Honey Select 2 looks like the way to go. We'll finally have games without the exact same male MC having wig or a shitty beard.

I'm kinda sick of the same Honey Select graphics in 100s of different games, so here's hoping in 4-5 months that new games switch over to Honey Select 2.
Okay, i can say i'm interested in HS2 now. The males in HS1 are the aspect i hate the most in that game due to how horribly limited they were, so hearing they'll be better to make sure is good to hear.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Okay, i can say i'm interested in HS2 now. The males in HS1 are the aspect i hate the most in that game due to how horribly limited they were, so hearing they'll be better to make sure is good to hear.
my guess is that it still won't be anywhere near the female choices, but looking at the preview pics there's at least 3-4 different male models to choose from(plus hair variations), as well as an orc... but i am hoping for at least a few sliders...

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
my guess is that it still won't be anywhere near the female choices, but looking at the preview pics there's at least 3-4 different male models to choose from(plus hair variations), as well as an orc... but i am hoping for at least a few sliders...
That's kind of expected, tbh. Having the same menus is good enough for me!

Also, first i hear of an orc in this game. Interesting, ngl.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
hello, is there any illusion games that has abnormal sex scene? like bestiality or tentacle
its pretty outdated but on of the games I enjoyed most was Premium Play Darkness.
Its a multi story, multi path visual novel with character customization with a "bible black" vibe to the stories where villains ranged from normal humans, evil humans, zombie humans and ofc, the stereotypical monster creature villains, including tentacle monster, giant pig like ogre, giat insect etc

Talonski

Mar 5, 2019
I hope that HS2 have the Virgin 'state' with the girls, cuz its not just one of my biggest kinks but also having played games that uses HS1 assets, it gets relatively clunky when there's a deflower scene in em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote