[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melihke

Apr 5, 2020
I hope that HS2 have the Virgin 'state' with the girls, cuz its not just one of my biggest kinks but also having played games that uses HS1 assets, it gets relatively clunky when there's a deflower scene in em.
you are right my friend we love virgins

Reactions: CharlesYU85

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
technically what made HS a good game was the modding community, so if they want to top that they should make the game as easy to mod as possible lol

Reactions: CharlesYU85

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
technically what made HS a good game was the modding community, so if they want to top that they should make the game as easy to mod as possible lol
FlashBangZ repack hitting 90GB of space while still missing a plethora of mods...

Big if.

But being able to port AIS mods to it is good enough for me.

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
Look at this game and i think you know that they are out of idea ...
P/s : Come on, someone pls be their rival

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
There is Kiss, but they seem to only release a game every couple of years it seems vs Illusion which does it every year to every six months it seems.

Jun 26, 2018
So have they said if character cards or mods will be compatible anywhere on the official site? It would be a shame to lose all the creations for honey select, I haven't actually played it and was looking to install it this week but then I learned of 2 thats coming out in 2 more weeks. Kind of split now what to do but if all the content created for the first game is incompatible it might be worth installing the first game anyway then (I'm not talking about translations of course, justt basic mods like characters, items, ect)

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018

Kiss is their main rival, and if you think that Illusion has run out of ideas, fuck, I don't know what you tell you but Kiss has done 2 'Maid' games as their last 2 projects and "Maid" as a fetish is as about as old (and done to death) a fetish as possible.

Reactions: steek

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
So have they said if character cards or mods will be compatible anywhere on the official site? It would be a shame to lose all the creations for honey select, I haven't actually played it and was looking to install it this week but then I learned of 2 thats coming out in 2 more weeks. Kind of split now what to do but if all the content created for the first game is incompatible it might be worth installing the first game anyway then (I'm not talking about translations of course, justt basic mods like characters, items, ect)
There have been programs that have done a 'passible' job of conversion between illusion games for character, but don't hold your breath on getting them soonish.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
There have been programs that have done a 'passible' job of conversion between illusion games for character, but don't hold your breath on getting them soonish.
Now, i'm patient enough to recreate all my cards per game without losing my sanity but... Do you by any chance know the name of said programs? Sounds pretty interesting, ngl.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Now, i'm patient enough to recreate all my cards per game without losing my sanity but... Do you by any chance know the name of said programs? Sounds pretty interesting, ngl.
Not exactly sure, but I remember when running Honey Select they were able to convert Sexy Beach Premium Resort characters. It may have been part of the mega mod pack i had, it may have been part of the base game for all i know.

Last edited:

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
Honestly, all I wanted was Koikatsu gameplay in the Honey Select engine.
But that doesn't seem likely, if at all.
Oh well, back to figuring out the 'feelings' system or whatever and press buttons while the AI does all my fondling for me.

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
How many days/weeks/months use to take for having the free and uncensored version of ullisuon games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote